• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

need bolts for front seats on a 1991

I have had my passenger seat removed for a quite a while, but now I want to put it back in. I am missing the 4 bolts to put the seat back in. I have them, but they are in one of many boxes stacked on a top shelf, and I would rather buy 4 bolts than unpack 10 boxes looking for the originals. Does anyone know the correct size?
thanks!

I have had my passenger seat removed for a quite a while, but now I want to put it back in. I am missing the 4 bolts to put the seat back in. I have them, but they are in one of many boxes stacked on a top shelf, and I would rather buy 4 bolts than unpack 10 boxes looking for the originals. Does anyone know the correct size?
thanks!

When I saw the title to the thread, I had a good "chuckle", as if the NSX had a "rear seat"!:eek::biggrin:

thanks!

How about just taking one of the driver side ones off and go to homedepot & buy new bolts. OR, go to the nearest Acura dealership & tell them what bolts you need, they will more than likely have them in stock.

93405-10025-05 BOLT-WASHER (10X25) under $1.00ea. at discount dealers;)

These are Darco coated originally....

Regards,
LarryB

I would go OEM. The tensile strength of the bolts from Home Depot are not exactly automotive grade and especially for your seat which is a major safety component.

well if you opened all those boxes to find the bolts you could say your car is still all original. if you put aftermarket bolts in then your car is now modded.:biggrin:

Back