• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help from a 1999-2001 3.2L 6 speed owner in the North San Francisco Bay Area

Hi, I have a 2001 3.2 6 speed so exotically modified we're having trouble registering it in Ca. I need data from a stock 1999-2001 3.2L 6 speed to complete the registration. We can't get this car to do it, electronics too exotic even though it's several times as efficient as a stocker. Ca emissions has little to do with emissions, it's about computers.

If you can drive your car to me and let my mechanic read it's data through the computer (completely passive for your car, you can stay and watch if you want), I'll let you take a 640 hp supercharged NSX out for a spin or pay you $200. Take about an hour and for the favor you'll get to see what an ultimate first gen NSX is all about. No kids or joy rides, it's got to be the models above to work. This is a $175k one of a kind car in exterior stock mint condition, will smoke the 2nd Gen about to come out. Dan 707-545-2764 or email me at [email protected].

This post isn't to satisfy everyone, it's to get some help. if you can't help, just pass on it. A simple phone call to chat or email will satisfy anyone who might be able to help. Anyone else is wasting forum space. What is it with forum people…get a life. It really has that money in it, it's not like anything you've ever seen, it's one of a kind, it really looks stock instead of the garish ugly things people do to these fine cars, and we really have this issue.

Would appreciate the favor.

Last edited:
LOL where the pics or this is that kid that wanted to rent an NSX from our members.

" exotically modified we're having trouble registering it in Ca " there are NSX's in CA that will make your NSX look like a civic I know of 3 off the top of my head that put down numbers better than what your quoted

LOL

is this a n April fools joke thread LOL

- - - Updated - - -

anyone can put a price on their car paperwork proves it better.

175K LOL

Troll. Shut it down now.

I'm in for pics of what a $175k Gen 1 looks like.

I'm willing to help...pm me on craiglist ....my user name is ....stealyourkidney.....

I need data from a stock 1999-2001 3.2L 6 speed to complete the registration. We can't get this car to do it.....I'll let you take a 640 hp supercharged NSX out for a spin.
Hmmm... take out an un-registered 640HP car that's "too exotic" (and I'm sure it's visually subtle as well) for a spin while you have my car? Sign me up!

Saw this posted on the sfbay area Craigslist as well.

[h=2]Acura NSX owners, I need your help - $200 (rohnert pk / cotati) [/h] <section class="userbody"> <section id="postingbody"> I need a 1999-2001 NSX with 3.2 liter 6 speed to help register a race car. If you'd like to take a ride to me and let us read data off your car, I'll let you take a supercharged 640 hp NSX for a spin. Fastest and only one of it's kind anywhere. I can explain what this is all about when you get ahold of me. It's about modifications so exotic the California Computers can't read it.

Your car will not undergo any identification or be touched in any way but having it's sensors read through the computer, a one time deal. It will take about an hour, and we can take my NSX out while the mechanics are working with yours and show you what an ultimate first generation NSX is all about.

Call, email, text, whatever. Only the years and configuration above will work, no joy riders or kids, this is a $170k car.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/wan/4865262252.html</section></section>

175k isn't hard IF someone bought his NSX brand new, and then add widebody, bbk, type R parts, suspension, FI, etc. also, 600hp is likely having the SOS Stage 3 3.5L FI engine program.

So pictures???

So you're car just disappears, then you are left looking like a fool. Nice scam, those old people in GA answered a craigslist like this.

I did enjoy this post on Craigslist: "Prime seems to have a few too many morons who troll about enjoying listening to themselves be idiots, so I decided to take it to CList directly".

We're all idiots but he's the one going to Craigslist.

Joined Prime 2 years ago and this is his first post? Strange. Would have loved to see the build thread on that one!

Back