• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need help identifying part connected to horn

What is this part that is connected to one of the horns? I found it dangling after removing the radiator duct to install the STMPO front chassis bar.

Thanks in advance!
--Conrad

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 69
THANK YOU, Sudesh!

I did a site search for ambient temperature sensor (instead of looking through an online parts catalog) and came upon this:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60950

I used that diagram to determine the orientation and found the mounting hole in the middle of the bumper. Just like you said. I originally thought the mounting hole was for the front license plate bracket.

Thanks, I ran into the garage and have already put it in it's rightful place. :)

--Conrad

must have hit a driveway in the front lower lip and poped the plastic that it mounts to as the screw was still in it.

watch those driveways buddy! LOL

1301787705IMG_9532.jpg

1301787726IMG_9535.jpg

1301787798IMG_9537.jpg

1301787812IMG_9543.jpg

Right site of this photo (under the hand)
1301787901IMG_9545.jpg

Hong_NSX:
... nice type R bars by the way, could this be a early model Type R? Hmm, i don't think so now that I think about it, the type R had only 1 toe-hook, you have two. But still, white NSXs are nice...

Last edited:
Back