• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help posting!

I am trying to post a "Parts for Sale" ad and cannot get any photos to upload. I have tried all sizes and resolutions so I know my photos are not too big. When I try to upload the photo, the window freezes up.

Also, There are a bunch of unrelated photos in the "Home" box but I do not want them there. How can I delete these files?

HELP Please????

Post your photos here and I will upload to my photobucket account and give you a link.

Thanks Turbo but I couldn't get them to attach to this response either.....argh! Other recommendation maybe???

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.....I got it now! I just created a Photobucket account...thanks to all who responded!!!!!

I saw your posting link and you should be able to link to the images directly rather than having the person go to Photobucket. First thing is to get the DIRECT link for your image, I highlighted where you can find that in the image below:

rwno.jpg

Then click on the upload image button on NSXPrime and copy your link in to the "From URL" tab. Be sure to unclick "Retrieve Remote file..." and then you are good to go. Images of that process below:

7x3d.jpg

o8c3.jpg
etbc.jpg

Back