• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help with aftermarket seats and sliders

It might be a long shot, but is anyone in the OC area with an aftermarket bucket seat + slider setup (preferably SoS' sliders) willing to meet up with me so I can test them out? I used to have Recaro Pole Position seats and Buddy Club sliders on my old NSX, but I was unable to fully reach the pedals with that setup since my height is a little on the short side. Needless to say, it was money wasted. With that said, I'm gonna give it another try, but need to test out various setups to ensure that the fit is right for me. Any help is appreciated!

I'm 5'4 on a good day haha. The issue with the Buddy Club sliders is that they didn't slide that far forward, leading to the reach issue. I don't know if other sliders have the same sliding length, so that's what I'm trying to find out.

I also am worried about getting the SOS sliders for that same reason, even though they seem to be a very nicely built setup. I think we all should ask Jim (COZ)...he's tiny and seems to be able to always reach the pedals in that monster he calls an NSX

Back