• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need Help!!!!

Anyone living in the San Francisco Bay and surrounging areas.......I need your help. :smile:

I am interested in purchasing a nose mask [bra] for my new 2005 NSX-T. The product I'm interested in is made by Speedlingerie located in Mountain View, California (I believe its just south of San Francisco). I had contacted Speedlingerie and was told that they need to make a template; that they would need a 2002+ NSX to do this.

Is there anyone with a 2002+ NSX that would be willing to contact Speedlingerie and make arrangements to take their car to Speedlingerie's facility in order that a template can be made. Their telephone number is (800) 570-1579.

As an added incintive, Speedlingerie informed me they would give a 50% discount should you be interested in purchasing a bra for your (2002+) NSX. :cool:

If anyone is willing to make such arrangements (purchase not required) with Speedlingerie, I would appreciate you sending me a PM.

If someone is reasonably close to Mountain View, as a favor to another NSXer, I would greatly appreciate your help. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance.

Rarnsx - Have you considered a clear bra for your car? I have one on my NSX and my Prius and just love them. No fuss, no muss, always on and protecting the car without worrying about grit getting underneath and scratching the paint. No flapping at high speed, paint damage, etc.
Just a thought. I have seen the bras you are considering and though they are better than the black bras out there, they still look like a bra on the front end.
Good luck -

Hey Rarnsx, I agree with Cairo. I would recommend the clear bra for the same reasons mentioned above. If that is the route you decide to go with, give Sam @ Premier Mobile a call. They are one of the best clear bra installers around. Email is [email protected]. If you want, I can email you some pics of my Modena, Nsx, or GT3 with the clear bra on it. Hope you find what you need.

RARNSX said:
As an added incintive, Speedlingerie informed me they would give a 50% discount should you be interested in purchasing a bra for your (2002+) NSX. :cool:
I think it will only be fair if Speedlingerie gives the person who lends them the car a free bra to compensate for his/her time. I could not believe they would even try to make money off the lender for giving that "generous" 50% off.
Steve

Cairo94507 said:
Rarnsx - Have you considered a clear bra for your car? I have one on my NSX and my Prius and just love them. No fuss, no muss, always on and protecting the car without worrying about grit getting underneath and scratching the paint. No flapping at high speed, paint damage, etc.
Just a thought. I have seen the bras you are considering and though they are better than the black bras out there, they still look like a bra on the front end.
Good luck -

I had a clear bra (ClearArmor) installed my '05 when I first got it. The clear bra has already saved my car from numerous rock chips and it is hardly noticeable.

Here's where you can get the ClearArmor kit Clear Armor

Here's the kit I got (acu nsx 101 03):
NSX_2002_UP.gif

This kit also included the headlights which is a heavier material (not shown in the pic above).

It retails for $1195, but I think you could probably get it at a much better price (hint).

If you want, you can take a look at my car in person since I'm located in the BA.

Back