• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need some ideas on Carbon Parts

some of those REAL CF PARTS IM TRYING TO GET BECAUSE PROMISED TO OTHER MEMBERS.AND OTHER THINGS OUR FORMS TRYING TO MAKE.ITS NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU THIiNK!and material is not cheap door sills,side vents,headlight covers,hoods and etc its not a bog deal to make but things with hard corners its very and very difficult to do because one buble of air and your parts become junk:eek: :mad: so we keep trying to make some very interesting things that usefull for everyone.but NR.1 IS QUALITY ill keep posted all the things that could be produced with good price :rolleyes:

I think it would make sens to produce parts in carbon that nobody else do.
Support frame for the JMD version of the license plate, Targaroof, Diffuser like that one of the 2002 Prototype, that underbody cover which connects the front lip with the battery undertray. for example !!

Well we've seen quite a lot of suggestions. Biker, what are you going to to next?

My friend's friend is working on it here in Finland.
They do carbon parts to Finish rally car's so I believe it should make good & nice parts :)

Let's see how thing goes :)

-Pegi-

On a Carbon Targa Roof ???
Pic's pic's pic's :biggrin: :biggrin:

My friend's friend is working on it here in Finland.
They do carbon parts to Finish rally car's so I believe it should make good & nice parts :)

Let's see how thing goes :)

-Pegi-
Great would love to see the pic's a carbon targa top would fit nice with those carbon B pillars.

It's take a while from this moment, but I willl inform when I have something to tell.
(He have bigger business with rally car's part's, so my targa roof is secondary to him and it is ok to me :wink: )

Back