• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need someone with a NA1 in the city to come over, please?

Take it to a body shop that has experience with the NSX. They all give free estimates. And they can usually spot damage that an amateur would never notice. If the estimate is so low that you don't want to file an insurance claim (or if you don't even want to fix it), you don't have to.

I don't know of any in the city, but Schaumburg Auto Body in Roselle has fixed quite a few NSXs. Including mine, when I hit a truck tire retread in Indiana :frown:

If your car needs any mechanical work, Schaumburg Auto Body is not far from Woodfield Acura, where Ted is the most experienced NSX tech in the Chicago area. Body shops can fix mechanical problems that result from road incidents too, but for most mechanical work, I'd give it to Ted. If needed, they can get the car back and forth between the two for work; I believe SAB gets their parts from Woodfield Acura.

Last edited:
Would woodfield acura look at it and tell me if anything is wrong or would I need to pay for an hour of service?
I'm sure you would need to pay for them to look at it. Whether it's an hour, or more, or less, you would need to discuss with them.

Madison, my daughter, can't wait to to take the nsx out for a drive. She only has to wait 14.5yrs, I had to wait 17, lucky kid.

Last edited:
Back