• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need suggestion for trip to Texas vineyards

I would like to take my girlfriend, my dogs and my NSX on a vineyard/winery trip. Is there any particular area (I know the Hill Country near Austin) that you would suggest? I plan on having a long day/overnight trip.

Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Dogs?!?!?! Hope thay are tiny.

I used to drive around with my Pitbull in my car but he was all that could fit, 85 lbs dog!

Im not sure about the vineyards of Texas, but Ive heard that there are some nice wineries outside of Austin and San Antonio. If you dig up some info, please pass it this way. My girl and I love going to Napa Valley when we are in Cali to visit family. That is a trip that will leave you breathless, food, scenery, and the wine!

Good luck and have fun
Patrick

loNfastNSX said:
Dogs?!?!?! Hope thay are tiny.

I used to drive around with my Pitbull in my car but he was all that could fit, 85 lbs dog!

Nah', they're both small dogs (7lb and 16lb) with big barks :wink: . We always take them both with us in my car.

Anyone else with suggestion? :biggrin:

Back