• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 05 Long Beach Blue / Camel Pics

Last edited:
Love the lineup! :cool:

With all this crappy weather the past 2 weeks here in Orlando, I havent had a chance to take good pics of mine yet :frown: Sooon though! :smile:

Love LBB. Great color choice.

Congrat's and enjoy.

NetViper said:
Great Pix. Which car gets to sleep on the street?

Thanks everybody. :smile:

The RL stays outside.

Congrats on the car. LBBP is my favorite color.

What you think about your RL?

Bobolinski said:
Congrats..will you be modifing your baby or leaving her stock? If mods are in your future what are you planning?

I might put in a Navigation system stereo ..... but that's probably about it.

Also can't decide if I want to tint the windows or not....but probably will.

SilverStone05 said:
Congrats on the car. LBBP is my favorite color.

What you think about your RL?

I love it, it's an awesome car.

Always liked that color combo. Nice job.

Definitely tint those windows... save your leather... 20% 3M

Dang you make me miss my S2K! I had to sell it to get the wife an X3;-(

Very nice stable!

Congrats on the Blue!

BH

Nice taste in cars. I had a 2004 Comptech SC Rio Yellow S2000 that I sold before I bought my NSX. I miss my S2K sometimes but it was worth sacrificing for the NSX. I think the S2K chassis was better than the NSX chassis................Yes I AM wearing my flamesuit. :biggrin: I could barely feel any flex or cowl shake in the S2K with the top down where I can feel it in the NSX when the top is removed. But the NSX has very little flex compared to a corvette even a C6 which is quite an achievement for an aluminum car. The NSX does handle better than the S2K though, I feel like the grip is twice as good as the S2K.

Attachments

• 04 S2K work a.jpg
    04 S2K work a.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Ahhhh.....another person with the Honda sickness. I have a picture of my Honda/Acura 'family' somewhere. There is a whole lot of VTEC out there my friends. :D

tbck2793 said:
Nice lineup......I see you like silver :)

How do you like the truck?

The truck is fantastic! In fact, it's one of the top favorite vehicles I've ever owned. I just can't say enough about it.

very nice!!! I like both the RLs and the Ridgeline.........hhmmm the NSXs are OK also :):)

Back