New 2005 rims & tires what are they worth?

Bobolinski said:
I will have mine for sale. I wanted to know what I should ask for them.

Another recent 2005 buyer listed his for sale for around $2,200 and I sincerely wish I had the cash to take them off of your hands. I love the new OEM wheels.

What did you replace them with, if you don't mind me asking.

I am confirming offsets on SSR GT3 18/19 combo with Tom at RP. Also tring to decide dark or light rim color. 225-35-18 and 315-25-19 Continentals

Do you have coilovers on your '05? Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way that rear tire will fit in the fender well without sticking out is with coilovers.

Bobolinski said:
I am confirming offsets on SSR GT3 18/19 combo with Tom at RP. Also tring to decide dark or light rim color. 225-35-18 and 315-25-19 Continentals

Please let me know if those rear tire fit...
I would love to have some meat like that on the back...

Bobolinski said:

I have this setup on my NSX except my GT3's are silver and I have Kumho tires... Pics are in the members gallery under Bridgewater Acura

NSX 3.0,
That link didn't mention the rear tire size, is the car running the 315/25/19 out back?

Bridgewater,
Are you using coilovers on your car? Did the wheels fit with stock suspension?

RP Motorsports,
Tom, if those tires fit without a coilover system and don't stick out past the fender then that'll be on my "to get" list!

Sorry about getting off topic...

Veleno said:
Bridgewater,
Are you using coilovers on your car? Did the wheels fit with stock suspension
just comptech sport springs :wink:

Back