• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW C6 Z06 pic's from the LA Autoshow!!

HAWTNESS!!! :smile:

http://www.ermca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2169

z06-off-body-light.jpg

looks sexy, but that vette badge before the intake scoop looks a bit out of place...like a dangling booger from the car's nose.

F' ing SICK!!!

AutoEuphoria said:
looks sexy, but that vette badge before the intake scoop looks a bit out of place...like a dangling booger from the car's nose.

you are so right about that
I would trade in the NSX on one without a doubt.

I think I might have to order one! I don't like buying 1st year production runs though

AutoEuphoria said:

Would be easy (and a good idea) to de-badge the entire car. Keep-em guessing as to what kind of car it is.

Again, SICK looking car!!!!! I think my next car purchase will be postponed for a while until i check this thing out in person:)

Jack

That looks pretty badazz...hard to argue with aggressive looks and tons of power.

Wow! I'm not a Corvette guy, but me thinks I might be coming around on this one. American moto-makers sure seem interested in building cars again. And Chevy's design team seems to finally be on the right track. Again, WOW! :eek:

EDIT: Just looked at the interior here. Not that great, certainly does not match the exterior!

Last edited:
I'm usually not a big fan of the vette, I loves the power of the C5 but the built quality just turns me off. But the C6 seems to have MUCH better built quality, and the photoshopped black trimmed head light just makes the car look so much better and more aggressive.

Kinda has a 575 Front end look. That thing is going to be phenomenal.

I can't wait to testdrive one. I would luv to put that to my garage

Last edited:
How sad is it going to be if Honda/Acura leaves us hanging to the point where we will have to buy the C6 in order to get a replacement car. :mad:

If that car drives anywhere near where I think it does in terms of performance capability then it is going to be a sweet ride. The last Z06 was amazing, so this new one should be a serious road rocket.

Meeyatch1 said:
How sad is it going to be if Honda/Acura leaves us hanging to the point where we will have to buy the C6 in order to get a replacement car. :mad:

Forget Honda. IMHO, there isn't a SINGLE car in the world that competes with that beast for less than $300k. The z06 #'s put it in CGT, Enzo territory. The viper, Ford GT are too heavy. The Ferrari F430 comes close, but we have to wait and see how they compete.

Not bad for OHV, 2 valve engines. :tongue:

I think there are lots of neat little things that turn me on to this car, but when you look at the car as a whole, it is not close to a NSX, I think it trys to hard to copy off the exotics in the market now, but loose it's own identity as a vet.

Numbers or not, I will take a NSX over this any day.

Nice car, you can see a bit of the stingray lines of old just trying to fight out. The half arsed excuse for a vent in front of the rear wheel has gots to go though.

It looks just like an ordinary C6 to me. Why are you guys all of a sudden thinking it so much better looking? The fender scoops and the quarter vents look like some homemade afterthoughts and are totally tacky. Impressive performance though.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
It looks just like an ordinary C6 to me.

I think most of the crowd(including you) is impressed by the #'s. Looks are subjective and few of us has seen the car in person. However, lets recap:

1. 3130 lbs(sounds familiar) and 500 HP.
2. 3130 lbs(^^) and 475 Lb-ft of TQ.
3. Aluminum Chassis.
4. Titanium conn. rods.
5. Carbon Fiber fenders.
6. 14 " brake rotors.
7. Track tested.

Sounds to me like you have a next gen. NSX specs with 500 HP and a lower price tag. :eek: :eek: I think that pretty pretty impressive.

whiteNSXs said:
It looks just like an ordinary C6 to me.

ordinary C6? interesting. I guess the flared fenders, flared quarter panels, and nicer wheels didn't grab your attention.

Anyways, the car looks killer to me. scoops i agree are a bit weird...especially the one on the rear. Great numbers again. The ONLY negative in my opinion is the American brand.

anyways, I am not the authority on this stuff. just posting my opinion on what is my first and only favorite american car so far. One that I would actually would want to own!

can't wait to see it on the road!!!

Jack

Last edited:
Back