• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Daily Driver.

So many other options out there....odd purchase.

I actually have to agree to a point. I could have gotten a sportier or smaller sedan. My kids are 9 and 2.5 so it's not like I needed Limo size leg room. I racked my brain over the past few months trying to see what I liked out there. Nothing really impressed me. For a little while a Acura MDX or a Range Rover or a Touraeg was on the top of the list. The VW or RR I could buy through my corp. But that was the main reason I liked them. I really didn't need another SUV so I decided to get a luxury sedan instead. I live in a small town. We have limited choices of Luxury brands- BMW, MB and Cadillac. The Audi A8 looked amazing. But, Audi reliability is still lacking. I didn't want drive 120 miles for an oil change. I don't like the 7 series. The S class is nice but it is 6 years old so that left either getting a Lexus or trying something else. So I decided to try something different. I am very very picky when it comes to cars and so far...I love it. That should tell you guys something.

Btw... It sticked for $64.9K. It was a demo with 4K miles on it and I stole it for $53.5K:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've been thinking for the past couple of years that Hyundai is making some of the best looking cars on the road today. Kia too. The American and Japanese car companies better take notice. I have yet to drive a new Hyundai. I owned one as a beater back in the early 90's and the motor ate itself one day. I guess that sort of thing happens with beaters. That early Hyundai left a bad taste in my mouth. Good luck with yours. Update us with how it's treating you during your ownership.

Im a Merc kinda guy so I would have went with the S550 or the CLS500. :tongue: I originally thought this car was a Mercedes when I first seen it in person and I was puzzled for 5 mins on what it was until I seen its Badge that said Hyundai :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks. You think I have a career in modeling?:biggrin:

CRAP.......I completely forgot to post the Interior pics. I will take some if it stops raining. The Int. of the car is much much better than the Ext.

Btw.. I got my Ipad2 yesterday. Its a 16MB version. Came if big gift box. Open up the Gift box and there are two gifts that are wrapped with a personalized card. One was the Ipad2, the other a leather Equus case. It was a nice touch.

Hyundai is going all out with this car. I got invited to the TPC golf course for round of golf. Food/Drinks included. I am not a golfer so I passed on the event. They have an Equus owners only forum and other services to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

Back