• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Design Front Bumper, Need Input Please

what you guys think
on the front bumper and the side skirts.

More pictures coming soon.

PROJECT_NSX_1.jpg

I like the feel but I think it needs a little more refining. The NSX lines are not as organic as your design is. I think that there needs to be a bit more angularity added.. JMHO.

I don't like it, but then again, I don't like big mouth bass look.

The front looks nice to me except I would prefer the bumper to sit higher for better ground clearence after lowering the car (preferably stock bumper height). Side skirts need a better design (it doesn't seem to belong to the NSX). Personally I don't want the NSX to look thick vertically without having widebody and a hassle to drive when you lowering it down with a thick bumper (lower than stock) to start with based on my experience with Sorcery widebody kit. Do you have other design for the sideskirts?

front looks like a 575 maranello, not an NSX>

If you want to sell these, make a bodymod that accentuates the lines of the NSX, not a "rip off the bumper and paste on a new one that tries to reinvent the bodylines"

on second look, it looks the bottom of a prelude bodykit i once saw

The fact that it is not an actual NSX, its hard to see how it would work out. Maybe see if someone can photochop it for you.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
The fact that it is not an actual NSX, its hard to see how it would work out. Maybe see if someone can photochop it for you.

+1 please

I think its not that awful. Discouraging concepts like this prevent new vendors from producing NSX products. Soon these cars will be going on 15 years old and they will be a thing of the past-lets not let this supercar die:wink:

I like it, looks sortof Do-Luck ish. Might want to resclupt the area under the headlights a tad sleeker?

streetconcept.....I've heard bad things come out of that company, I suggest you stick with your evo's, replica supra kits, and civics......also you might want to learn how to spell "guarantee"....not "guranty"....how are we going to trust your products.

is it true that you replicate, replica kits?!?! such as your "mountain hill front bumper?" found below.

http://www.streetconcept.com/prodimages/nsx_m_power_front.JPG

The Kid said:
I think its not that awful. Discouraging concepts like this prevent new vendors from producing NSX products. Soon these cars will be going on 15 years old and they will be a thing of the past-lets not let this supercar die:wink:

well i'd rather have a few of us tell him what we don't like, so he can then revise it and put out an NSX prduct that will sell, which may lead to more NSX products from him...

as opposed to being 'fake nice' because he made it, then when it hits the ground, noone buys it, and him never making an NSX product again.

Back