• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New driver in town..

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I recently bought an NSX. It needed clutch work, but I got it back from Gilman last night with a new clutch. Drives fine, just need a few more minor things to fix up. See you guys around!

John

IMG_0858.JPG

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I recently bought an NSX. It needed clutch work, but I got it back from Gilman last night with a new clutch. Drives fine, just need a few more minor things to fix up. See you guys around!

John

IMG_0858.JPG

Welcome John!

You gotta tell us more! Tell us about the car, where you got it, about where you live, and more about yourself!

I hope that you find the NSX community in Canada friendly and helpfull. There are lots of us in Toronto, but we have owners coast to coast.

AND Toronto us hosting NSXPO 2009. Its the annual gathering of North American NSX's. Its a not to be missed event! You should join the NSX CLUB OF CANADA AND THE NSX CLUB OF AMERICA!!

welcome!

I live in East York, and I dont think there are many NSXs around the area cuz I got pulled over multiple times while I had my temp plates. Being an exotic and no plates on the rear, I figure popo thought it was solen. Anyways, here is some more info:

1991 with 80k miles (130k km). Was a US car, but was imported up some time in 2005. Car is completely stock, other than the rims. It came with HRE rims (with scuffage). I bought it off a guy in Brampton. The car needed a clutch (done!), fix the bent rims, and there is an oil leak (gasket problem ~$3-4 bills according to Gilman). Other than that, I dont think there are any other issues. There are a few minor things I plan to do with the car.

1) Shark 2 antenna
2) new stereo system, not sure what to put in, but maybe a touch screen navi?
3) tint
4) newer seats, debating on oem (pair) or a racing seat (just driver)
5) a good cleaning

About myself: 26 year old asian, male, single, in IT (software analyst) Other ride is a Yamaha R6. Winter beater TBD.

IMG_0747.JPG

If you want black oem seats I have a pair in good shape.

Instead of the shark antenna you can get a smartenna that will keep the stock antenna down when youre using radio or pull the plug on the antenna motor, which will limit your radio reception, but within the city it is still allright.

Back