• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Exhaust!!! Sounds GREAT!!

just thought id share my new exhaust. Check it out!

13895IMG_2992.jpg

13895IMG_2993.jpg

13895IMG_2996.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, they are very loud because of the cat delete, but I dont mind too much! I hope my car will be completely done soon so I can roll to those meets.

scorp965 said:
congrats on the kakimoto exhaust, I was very close to purchasing it, but decided I wanted the option to retain my cats... I would love to hear it in person, you should come to the next SCA meet, or perhaps a Crystal Cove meet.

trungie said:
Thanks! Yeah, they are very loud because of the cat delete, but I dont mind too much! I hope my car will be completely done soon so I can roll to those meets.

I was emailing the seller (racer98) for a few months over the kakimoto, but lost my nerve at the last minute and went with a quieter exhaust (zee's), now I am looking for a set of test pipes :wink:

It looks good on the car, and the welds look fantastic in person - a very nice unit.

karim is a good guy, I bought a custom exhaust off of him, I put a pic up of your kakimoto here on the forums earlier

Looks freakin awesome Trung! That aggressive style fits the wheels much better than that weak stock exhaust. I got to hear that thing in person.

Wow, nice looking exhaust and you are probably the first handicapped person I have seen with an NSX-good for you.

Cairo94507 said:
Wow, nice looking exhaust and you are probably the first handicapped person I have seen with an NSX-good for you.

Hahaha, Im not handicapped...This was at my work and we dont get visitors at all, so I park it there because I work in Compton...And its the space closest to any windows at all!

Back