• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Girl :Honda Museum NSX

Guys tolerance works both ways.Endless took the "offensive" remark personaly and responded strongly,me, I would have said sorry:redface:And forgoten about it:wink:But, and it is a big but those of you who yell back about free speech ,the internet,e pluribus unim,every man for himself well that does more harm in creating an antogonism that does make for a less pleasent journey through prime.State your case inteligently not with crude off color who can bang whom bull and we could all enjoy ourselves.:cool:

Can someone tell "JesusFreaky" that were sorry he/she got offended by the remarks about her post. Somewhere in the Bible I think Luke 6:37 states:
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

We forgive you for the typo, now can we see the pictures now?? Otherwise just tell the moderators to delete or close thread.

By your whining and complaining about something you don't like..you're taking something away from others who might enjoy it.

I didn't choose to take down the photos, the OP did.

Thats a good trait of yours, please put it to good use... like protest high gas prices or the way people are being treated in certain places...

That's what I did. I told the OP that "Japland" may be offensive to some here on Prime.

The only we all get along in this world is to laugh and have fun and not to be offended all the time.

I found it very difficult to "have fun and not be offended" when I was called "Chink", "N*gger", "Spic", "Wop", etc. when I was in school. I know that kids today do not "have fun" when they are called "faggot", "queer", "retarded" etc. In fact, I know that some people do not "have fun" when they are called "Jap".

People do troll these threads to FIND something to be offended about. Go away.

Yes, you figured me out. I have been trolling Prime since 2000. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I liked the pictures.

Last edited:
I could have a long, drawn out reply to rebutte every single one of the posts, however, I honestly don't have time or the energy to do so.

My GF has been very busy with planning things, and I've been busy with work.

PM me if you want the photos.

I don't have the new set of photos yet.

Last edited:
Someone please repost the pictures so I can stop bitching you guys out

Here are a couple I had saved...

HannahandVince7408038.jpg

HannahandVince7408034.jpg

HannahandVince7408031.jpg

HannahandVince7408024.jpg

Now SHADDUP ALREADY!!! :D

Thanks BTW to the OP for putting up the photos in the first place. It is my intention to visit the museum some day, and your pictures motivate me to make that a reality.

(I would not have reposted these out of respect for the OP,- but EndleSS said he was going to put them back up anyway, so I guessed it would be ok. No disrespect intended)

P

Last edited:
EndLess.... what about those of us that totally agree with you and still want to see the pictures. :frown:

Who gives a rat's ass?? His pictures were nothing special. Furthermore I'm sure somewhere on the web there are pictures of the Honda museum. It's not like he's the only person who has ever visited there in the first place. I think he's acting more childish than the people who were offended by the term "Japland" which was used by his girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I think her nickname is more offensive.

Last edited:
Who gives a rat's ass?? His pictures were nothing special. Furthermore I'm sure somewhere on the web there are pictures of the Honda museum. It's not like he's the only person who has ever visited there in the first place. I think he's acting more childish than the people who were offended by the term "Japland" which was used by his girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I think her nickname is more offensive.

ROFLMAO Too funny. :biggrin::biggrin:

I know that some people do not "have fun" when they are called "Jap".
Is it offensive to call someone who is from Scotland a "Scot" or "Jock"
Is it offensive to call someone from Wales "Taffy"
Is it offensive to call someone from Ireland "Paddy"
If you answer yes to these questions then you are seriously, over politicaly correct.
Do i think the term Jap is offensive? It depends entirely on the context it is used.

Is it offensive to call someone who is from Scotland a "Scot" or "Jock"
Is it offensive to call someone from Wales "Taffy"
Is it offensive to call someone from Ireland "Paddy"
If you answer yes to these questions then you are seriously, over politicaly correct.
Do i think the term Jap is offensive? It depends entirely on the context it is used.

That's good insight. I am an American and I lived in the UK for a number of years. I answered NO you all of your three questions.

Cheers Mate.

Is the term Jap offensive? Ask a Japanese.

Here is my take - All English dictionaries define the term as offensive so that's the correct answer right there.

The term was originally coined as a short word for Japanese. It is still used and considered non-offensive in some parts of the world that don't carry any "guilt" from WW2. I specifically remember that's the case in Australia. But here in the US, and in the UK as well, the term was used in a derogatory way during WW2 ("Wipe the Jap off the map" type stuff) and therefore, our license to use the word in any way has been revoked.

Still, I hear all kinds of people casually refer to some bikes as "Jap-rockets" without anyone raising a brow. How many little-boy-pissing-on-"Jap Crap" stickers do you see on the back window of some redneck's F-150 / Silverado / Ram or Mustang? I see a lot of those here in the South (no shit!) and I always think to myself "they're just your typical fat, uninformed rednecks who probably couldn't even find Japan on the map". That type of thinking also makes me believe that the Japanese just don't give a crap about that word. It's not just about the word, it's about who uses the word.

On a related note, here is a case of extreme political correctness that made me laugh hysterically. Check out this uber-douche!! This commentary from the SL Tribune is very good and pretty funny too!

Edit: Forgot to add that the pictures are great!

Last edited:
too bad... the pictures were awesome too.

Last edited:
Back