• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New GT SPEC Engine Brace..

EAC

Legendary Member
It's a nice peice...... different. I'm not sure if does the job, but it sure looks neat.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 558262_10151032565773402_1965850674_n.jpg
    558262_10151032565773402_1965850674_n.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 6,797
Definitely different. I think it would look better in black or polish. That's just me :smile:

I'm not sure if it does it job or not either. Looks like the end part of the bar where the it bolt up to the struts will have some play due to the bolt connected to each ends. Maybe, maybe not :smile:

I can tell you one thing. There isn't any play in it. This thing was a mofo to install.

and I agree about the color, but that's the only color it comes in..

I can tell you one thing. There isn't any play in it. This thing was a mofo to install.

I'm sorry i didn't mean play or loose but it's looks like it's not as stuff as it suppose to be i mean.

and I agree about the color, but that's the only color it comes in..

Ever thought about taking it to a local shop to get it power coated or maybe polish out? that would be nice after it's done :smile:

Yep.. I will... but i just got it and wanted to toss it on...

Very nice...and I can vouch for the fact that this brace is very beautifully crafted. Can't wait to get mine installed:) the green metallic hue is an interesting color of choice to paint the unit though..

Back