• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new guy in the forum

new guy in the forum

Hi, everybody. I´ve joined the forum because I need help with my nsx, I live in Spain now and there aren´t many nsx´s aruond. In the honda dealer (IN eurpoe honda nsx), they´ve never seen one, I live up north in the region of Galicia and every time something happens to the car I can´t get either info or advice.
I hope somebody is kind enough to help me out.
Thanks

Re: Welcome aboard

chudson1549 said:
Let me be the first to say WELCOME

Let me be the second to say Welcome, y el segundo decir !Bienvenidos!

Si hay algunos problemas que usted tenga, por favor díganos para que tratemos de ayudarle.

¡Bienvenido!

Aunque parece que no tienes ninguna necesidad de que te ayudemos en castellano hay unas pocas personas en este "forum" que somos totalmente bilingues. Ya sea que necesites ayuda en español o en inglés siempre habrá alguien que tendrá la respuesta a la pregunta o el problema que plantees. Nuestro grupo es muy pero muy servicial.

Mi NSX es un 1999 de 3.2 litros y seis velocidades. Estoy a tu disposición en lo que se te ofrezca. Mi hermana vive en el sur de España - Málaga, estoy pensando en ir a visitarla en enero del próximo año.

Hi Nippon Ray,

Welcome to the THE NSX Forum on the WWW. You are in the same position as many other NSX-owners, that is, owning a car that is very rare in the area they live in with dealers that have often little knowledge of the car. So, put any questions you have here in the forum. You will be amazed about just how much you can learn. Also, don't forget to visit the FAQ here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/faq.htm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I´m happy to see that some of you speak spanish, if i run into trouble, i´ll have to use it.
For now I´ll try in english, excuse me if i destroy a bit the language.
Thanks again.

Welcome! Let me be the first to say "toca la guitarra...donde es el bano...uno, dos, tres, cinco." :D

Gracias Fraulein!

In all seriousness, hope we can help you out.

Back