• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Look!

Nice! And with the Square Craft Carbon Fiber Mirrors, it's like an earlier version of mine. Now all you need is the Type R spoiler, Shine Auto front lip and rear hatch and you'll have near duplicate. :biggrin: :wink:

Hey man what size are those wheels. i am guessing 18/19 but i think they may be bigger?

I love the look of your car, good job dude.

Yeah they are special order.. just remember Sze I offered to buy em a loong time ago :wink: I got first dibs when you change the look even further :tongue:

The hood and skirts look awesome.. just need to complete the back eh..

The hood and skirts look awesome.. just need to complete the back eh..

I believe that is already in the works... :cool:

Black looks sooo good !
That car is making want another early model car,damn you guys !

I am seeing alot of the Stacy's sideskirts on cars,LOL !!
Hard to believe they were manufactured in my home garage and mass produced by Downforce.I really need to start a thread on how many of these sets are out there !

Nice car Sze Chi !!!

Stacy

Peters car has always been one of my favorites.

You should see it in person - it is spectacular.

You know what else, its a 91 and he is the ORIGINAL OWNER.

He's loved it for over 15 years, himself. That is a great NSX owner for you.

Black looks sooo good !
That car is making want another early model car,damn you guys !

I am seeing alot of the Stacy's sideskirts on cars,LOL !!
Hard to believe they were manufactured in my home garage and mass produced by Downforce.I really need to start a thread on how many of these sets are out there !

Nice car Sze Chi !!!

Stacy

See how many cheques they owe you:wink:

Thanks for all the compliments. This car is a 94 model. Pick it up on Dec.8th 1994, drove it straight home and wait till spring to enjoy it. I was 27 @ that time, and every since then I have loved it every km of it (125,000km). I did keep it stock for 6yrs and then got the modifying bug. So every year then I do a little mods to keep it fresh & track ready since I do track my car every summer, so all my mods are all functional for both street and track, but I abuse my car. I take very good care of my car better that anything I have ever owned (pretty sad to some people LOL), even myself. Don't tell my wife though LOL.

Enjoy the pictures.

Peter

Attachments

• DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00238.jpg
    DSC00238.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00239.jpg
    DSC00239.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 106