• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New member need some information

Fox

Hello!

Since I am a new member here, I would introduce myself.
"Fox", builds cars for disabled people, living in Norway.

I have frequented the forum "NSX for sale" for long time (3-4 years). Tried to read what is important for a possible buy of NSX. Since I am brand new, I will need input from you. I'm looking for NSX-T. We have family in Dallas so I hope to find me an NSX there in a matter of months.

Where shall I start?

Hello!

Since I am a new member here, I would introduce myself.
"Fox", builds cars for disabled people, living in Norway.

I have frequented the forum "NSX for sale" for long time (3-4 years). Tried to read what is important for a possible buy of NSX. Since I am brand new, I will need input from you. I'm looking for NSX-T. We have family in Dallas so I hope to find me an NSX there in a matter of months.

Where shall I start?
Are you looking to convert it to hand operated throttle and brake?
If so you'd be best looking for a automatic possibly the F-Matic (with shift lever on steering colon 4spd)

Honda did make NSX's for disabled people they even have a PR video of a NSX-T with hand controls.

Hello!

Maybe I wrote it a little bit strange. I work with customization of cars to disabled peoples, but will not build on my future NSX ;) It should be as original as possible.

I'm looking for a manual transmission.

Last edited:
Where should you start? If you've been surfing the For Sale forum here for 3-4 years, I'd say you already have a good start on at least whats available. What the ads wont always tell you is what you SHOULD look for though.

The NSX Wiki has a LOT of information as do these forums. If you want to know the answer to a specific topic, I would say search because most likely its on this forum somewhere. If you cannot find it, then post it in the appropriate forum (like maybe this one for general questions) and people will help you.

I would however not recommend any general questions that you could easily find the answers to such as "What colors do the NSX come in?" :smile:

Oh, and if you want an NSX-T, then the years you want are '95-'05.

Last edited:
As Teej said, you're probably best to start with the NSX Wiki which can be found on the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a number of subsections, one of which is dedicated to the topic of buying an NSX. There are checklists and a buyers guide.
Good luck with your search.

Back