• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New member/prospective owner from NJ!

Hello everyone!

My name is Minde and I'm from Central NJ. I joined this community because we are looking into buying an NSX as a shop vehicle soon. This is the perfect place for us to start the search.

Our current shop vehicles are: an All Motor S2000, a 2000 Turbo EK Hatch, a 95 All Motor Civic, a 1998 Integra GSR, and a 2008 Accord Coupe.

The 08 Accord coupe belongs to me. I'll post a few pics of the cars. All we need now..is an NSX!! :smile:

Attachments

• ek.jpg
    ek.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 52
  • s2 + ek.jpg
    s2 + ek.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 54
  • s2k 1.jpg
    s2k 1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 47
  • s2k meet 4.jpg
    s2k meet 4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 54
  • teg.jpg
    teg.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 53
  • te4.jpg
    te4.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 51
  • new babeeeee.jpg
    new babeeeee.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 55
  • ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 51
Welcome, I'm from New Jersey and just bought my NSX last week.

Good NSX's are few and far between, you have to search the whole country. I found mine in Massachusetts, it was listed in the For Sale section on this site.

Good Luck!, finding the car is half the fun.

As a new member, you might want to familiarize yourself with the NSX Wiki if you haven't already done so. You can find it off the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a specific section for people who are considering buying an NSX with checklists and things to watch out for (like the transmission snap ring on early years).
Good luck in your search.

Hey, this is Mike from S2ki, I bought the headlights from you. On the hunt for a NSX i see... Good luck bud!

Welcome, I'm from New Jersey and just bought my NSX last week.

Good NSX's are few and far between, you have to search the whole country. I found mine in Massachusetts, it was listed in the For Sale section on this site.

Good Luck!, finding the car is half the fun.

Niceee, congrats on the buy. How long were you searching for the car? Def good to hear that you found the sale on this forum.

As a new member, you might want to familiarize yourself with the NSX Wiki if you haven't already done so. You can find it off the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a specific section for people who are considering buying an NSX with checklists and things to watch out for (like the transmission snap ring on early years).
Good luck in your search.

Sweet, thank you so much.

Hey, this is Mike from S2ki, I bought the headlights from you. On the hunt for a NSX i see... Good luck bud!

Hi Mike, this is MP's sister. We just started our NSX hunt, do you have one as well?

I was only looking seriously for a few months, but i've been on Prime and lurking on and off for about 10 yrs. I always wound up buying something else instead, like an M3 or Porsche, etc. Usually right after i bought something, the exact NSX i wanted would come up for sale.

This time i said i'm finally going to buy an NSX. So glad i did, it was worth the wait

thats funny, as I just became an NSX owner last month in Jersey as well. I have been a frequent lurker ever since my s2000 days. I knew I always wanted an NSX after my s2000 back in 2007. BUt due to lack of financial lending opportunities (couldn't find anyone to finance me) I went and bought an m3 instead. After I sold my M3, I thought I would stop with cars for a little while because I didn't know what car I would want after the M3 and I didn't want any car payments, I figured I would just buy a honda fit and then a house. Then all of the sudden, The week I sold my M3, there was a local guy who was selling an NSX for a great price that I couldn't pass up. Yes the car had its flaws, but I wanted a project that I can fix and build up. So here I am today.

Back