• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member saying Hi !

Hello, I am a new member to this forum, although I've been an NSX owner for about a year. I found my dream car after exactly 1 Day!! of searching (thanks to the NSX Prime Market section of this website), thought I'd have to look all summer - and I paid several thousand dollars LESS than I had budgeted. Too good to be true (but is is!) It's a '91 Black/Black manual (outside of snap-ring range) with 113K miles - but it had just had the 120K service done as well as getting a brand new clutch - before I bought it. I just want to say Thanks to LUD and NSXTASY for all the help they have (unwittingly) given me. Modification so far include Zanardi floor mats, new MTX/Pioneer car audio, Optima battery, Dali Racing shift knob, and Eibach springs (later this week).

Wheels/Tires: (TSW Revo & Kumho Ecsta Supra)

Front: 215/40/17(x 7) Rear: 255/35/18(x 8)

I am very excited to now be part of this community!!

P.S. Sorry for being so wordy on my first post, but I wanted to properly introduce myself.

------------------
91 Black/Black
Lowered

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 24 February 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 25 February 2002).]

Congrats on the NSX wow only one day of searching it took me eight LONG...Months I also got some good advice from a few Members before my purchase not to mention NSXPRIME was great reading to.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

congrats and welcome, im also fairly new, also blk/blk 91 (outside snapring).

i hate to admit, this forum is almost as good as owning the car(almost)--certainly the cheapest entertainment ive ever had!!

Congratulations! I'm sure you will love yours as we all love ours.

You'll have to try yours out on this stretch of road in your town.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the aerial photo Ken. Actually, my brother and I race in the SCCA (he drives, I crew) and we have the Waterford Hills track record @1:09.56 for the Formula 500 class.

I have had my NSX on that track during a "touring session" (no passing allowed) during a vintage weekend. Had my Mom in the car when I went a little too deep at the end of the back straight - Oops! No damage (other than to my ego) but lots of fun.

------------------
91 Black/Black
Lowered

I bought a red '96 a week ago and I'm very happy with it. I had a '96 300ZX Twin Turbo and although it was a great car, it's just not in the same league as the NSX.

I started out on Feb 16th by telling my wife that I wanted to buy a used NSX. I explained that I would rather be driving a '91 NSX than my '96 Z. Surprise #1...she said, "OK, go ahead!"

On the morning of Feb 17th, I told her that I was going to test drive a '96, just for comparison. She said that it was a good idea and wanted to tag along. Surprise #2...after the test drive, she said, "I think I'd rather have you buy the 'newer'car.

That certainly was a "green light" to me and we negotiated a great deal and drove the bright red beauty home!

I am glad to be a part of the NSX community!

Thanks for the aerial photo Ken. Actually, my brother and I race in the SCCA (he drives, I crew) and we have the Waterford Hills track record @1:09.56 for the Formula 500 class.

Very cool!

It's a fun little track - no long straights but lots of turn turn turn. Keeps you busy. Love cresting the hill, too.
smile.gif

Back