• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX 2001 NA2 3.2

Hello everyone, i have been reading Prime and admiring some of your NSX's for a little while now and have finally got round to joining up! My name is Luke, i'm from Norfolk, England and after many years of lusting i finally have my hands on one of my dream cars, oh yes!!! :biggrin: It's a 2001 NA2 3.2 manual. I've had many Jap cars before including a dc2 Integra and recently sold my R33 Skyline but the NSX is the best car i have ever owned and hopefully i never plan to sell it!

Just gave it a quick wash this morning, sorry for the rather unglamorous photos it was fairly misty! Look forward to reading the wealth of knowledge on the site and chatting with other owners.
View attachment 96618View attachment 96619View attachment 96620View attachment 96621View attachment 96622View attachment 96623

Cheers, Luke.

Last edited:
welcome aboard from the states.....you have a passionate UK owners club btw....very classy color,how did you come to buy it?

Congrats on the great purchase Luke - beautiful NSX - love the color! What is the mileage on her? Welcome! Jay

Cheers guys, mileage is 29K. I had been looking for one for quite some time but manual cars are very hard to come by in the UK especially a 3.2. I'm just addicted to the noise lol sounds awesome! Yes we have a very passionate NSX following in the UK, but this forum is far more active! :)

Last edited:
yes we are.....btw the induction honk of the stock filter and airbox is usualy lost when folks modify the intake plumbing and paper filter....some new owners who buy already modded cars have never apreciated the sounds that honda went to great lengths to optimize.

Oh my.... I'm jealous. lol This is a 3.2L 6 speed COUPE! Very rare! Congrats and great choice of color.

Welcome. Car looks great . Best year, not bad colour, but I noticed your steering wheel is on the wrong side. (right side ) ha ha

Very sexy color! Congrats and welcome. Is it legal there to change out the amber side marker for a clear one? If so, I would opt for that mod asap and add an amber bulb.

Welcome aboard, Luke!

Glad you found NSX Prime.
And an awesome NSX to go with it. Nice photos.

Very sexy color! Congrats and welcome. Is it legal there to change out the amber side marker for a clear one? If so, I would opt for that mod asap and add an amber bulb.

Thanks! Yeh sure, it's on my list of future mods, i'm not a huge fan of amber lights either! Is it US law that your cars have to have front and rear reflectors in the wings?

Wow another NA2 coupe!
they seem to be popping up often considering their limited production. I would love to have one, but the roof would have to be black. (Just me)

congrats on the great find!

Nice find, great looking NSX. Welcome to the fold. So, what is that vintage pickup in the background?

Pop ups, 3.2, coupe and manual. A keeper for sure, very nice indeed!:biggrin:

congrats and welcome, my son loves your screen name and avatar, he's a fan as well.

Back