• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW NSX Concept Revealed Early!!!

how about signing petition and sending it to Honda, would that make ANY impact on them? The car doesn't have to look exactly like this, but if its anything close it would be miles better than anything Honda/Acura presented..

You know what I LOVE about this design?
Not only is it awesome as a stand-alone design, the most impressive thing about it is that IT EVOKES THE ORIGINAL, all while NOT merely a derivative of that design, but taking it to a whole other level.

It's easy to look at it and think "That's an NSX", which is EXACTLY what a new design of a classic one should be.

Agreed. It is clearly an NSX, it is immediately recognizable, and yet not at all derivative of the original. That's almost impossible to do, but here it is. This is, I think, the very best next NSX I've seen anybody make. I just watched it again full screen just to feel the spine tingle when it shows up in Championship White with white wheels. holy crap. I can't wait to see the interior, too.

Really like these concepts! Very well done! :)

Back