• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX GT Manifold Cover Plate (New Release) Pre Order

why didnt you bring any of these to atb?

whats paypal info ill take a wrinkle red one

Last edited:
why didnt you bring any of these to atb?

whats paypal info ill take a wrinkle red one

I didn't know any nsx guys were going to be there lol, or I could have brought some stuff!

send me a pm or Facebook message with your address info and payment.

More in stock, ready to ship!

Would be a great accent if purchased with our NSX GT Throttle Body cover (in matching finish like red or black wrinkle)...

Are these available in a blank? Without the NSX logo, just a correctly bent sheet of metal... Finished in black anodized could work. Would the price be reduced without the CNC logo?

Ok it's a nice piece as-is but I'm looking for a blank plate to customize. Thanks

I might need one of these... :)

New! NSX GT Manifold Cover Plate (New Release) Pre Order

I thought these letters were die cut or something so there would be a blank piece before they do the cutting. The only action needed to make a blank would be to not cut it, not make a new one-off part. It would actually save extra work to just eliminate the cutting step and form from a blank. If they are cast from a form or something then I guess it would be different... I'll have to find another solution though, no big deal.

Last edited:
Back