• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX in TN

The meet at Lake Ave garage this Friday is ON.

9:30PM at the bottom floor.

Weather's looking good with sun and a high of 58 earlier in the day.

Hopefully we can get a good representation of the area's NSX's.

A few guys are coming from the Tri Cities area as well.

See you there!

The meet at Lake Ave garage this Friday is ON.

9:30PM at the bottom floor.

Weather's looking good with sun and a high of 58 earlier in the day.

Hopefully we can get a good representation of the area's NSX's.

A few guys are coming from the Tri Cities area as well.

See you there!

You got an address or is that the first one off the interstate?

Are you going to be coming from Powell or Clinton Hwy direction?

[BLUE]
-Take 275 south toward Knoxville.
-Take the Henley St exit.
-Within the Henley St exit, take the right fork to Summit Hill ( you end up at a light on 11th St at the intersection of Western Ave/Summit Hill ).
-Go straight on 11th until you meet Cumberland ( Kingston Pike ). Make a right.
-Follow Cumberland to 17th St ( Firehouse subs is on the left ), make a left on 17th.
-Take the very next right onto Lake Ave. You will see the garage.
-Drive past the garage to the next one way street going to the left ( about a block past the garage ) called Mountcastle ( or Terrace ).
-Follow the street as it curves up the hill to the entrance on the 3rd floor, enter the garage, and drive down to the bottom.

[RED]If you're coming from West Knoxville, take I40 to the Western Ave/17th St exit, turn right on 17th, cross over Cumberland, and follow the directions from Lake Ave on.

[GREEN] Take I40 to Alcoa Hwy ( US129 S ), take the very next exit on Cumberland Ave. Turn left. Follow Cumberland and turn right on Mountcastle and follow up the hill curve to the entrance.

n9427817_39782084_7617.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, hello and congratulations armyLT!!

As usual, I'm unseemly late in replying. :redface:

I live in Nashville so if you're ever in town, let me know!

Congrats again, you must be SO EXCITED!!!

~susanne

Hey, just saw this post. I am a new owner (March, 2010, 95 red/black) in Memphis. I have friends who say they have seen other NSX's Here in Memphis. Would like to meet up with other owners so please keep me posted on any events in TN or surrounding areas. :smile:

Hey, just saw this post. I am a new owner (March, 2010, 95 red/black) in Memphis. I have friends who say they have seen other NSX's Here in Memphis. Would like to meet up with other owners so please keep me posted on any events in TN or surrounding areas. :smile:
The only event I go to is the Franklin TN Cars and Coffee the first Saturday of every month. Many nice exotics, good people.

Back