• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX in TN

Hey everyone! Just dropping a line to everyone in the SE region. I finally have my new NSX and I'm loving it! I'm up at Clarksville, TN and I know there's at least one other NSX (LoveFab i know too) in the Nashville area. Can't wait till all these ice storms and freezing temperatures move out and warm weather moves in! How are the meets and car shows in the SE Region?? What kind of NSX's do we have out here? See ya on the streets!

Last edited:
Congrats. I live nearby in downtown Nashville. We should definitely have a meet soon...even if it is just a dine and chat.

Thanks,
Dan

Welcome from Paducah, KY just a little over an hour north west of you... :cool:

Hello from Chattanooga. Sister lives in Springfield. Next time up that way will say hi. Enjoy!
-Robert

Once the spring gets here I'm down for coming out the dragon and meeting up in Nashville too!

Welcome to the club...welcome to Tennessee !
I've lived her 19 years now...love the roads and the drives.
Don't miss the "get togethers" of NSX owner/drivers from Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta, etc... A great group of people!

Check out the post for an NSX drive on the "dragon", set for April. This is one that you don't want to miss.

Congratulations on the best purchase you have ever made! Now you live in a state that offers some of the best roads in the US. :biggrin:
Debb

Hey everyone! Just dropping a line to everyone in the SE region. I finally have my new NSX and I'm loving it! I'm up at Clarksville, TN and I know there's at least one other NSX (LoveFab i know too) in the Nashville area. Can't wait till all these ice storms and freezing temperatures move out and warm weather moves in! How are the meets and car shows in the SE Region?? What kind of NSX's do we have out here? See ya on the streets!

Hey, im in Knoxville as well! For a rare car they sure are all over the freaking place around here!

Ahahah! Do you ever go down to the old kmart parking lot on saturdays anymore? We need to ge together sometime and talk about the parts we want but cant afford! :)

HA! I haven't been since it got really cold. I've been more busy with the Friday night meets that a buddy of mine has been organizing at Lake Ave garage on UT campus.

They're not as big as the one you're talking about, but the 10 or 15 cars we've had lately have been very nice including an S15 Silvia that regularly shows.
I get pretty jaded with the stuff ( and people ) that show up out at Kmart. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Weather sucks lately too! :mad:

HA! I haven't been since it got really cold. I've been more busy with the Friday night meets that a buddy of mine has been organizing at Lake Ave garage on UT campus.

They're not as big as the one you're talking about, but the 10 or 15 cars we've had lately have been very nice including an S15 Silvia that regularly shows.
I get pretty jaded with the stuff ( and people ) that show up out at Kmart. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Weather sucks lately too! :mad:

Cool! Do you think youd be going this friday? Is suppose to be like 12 degrees or some shit but its gotta be warmer than standing in a parking lot.

Did i ever tell ya how sick of rain i am? Oh and i ripped my front lip spoiler off...again.

Cool! Do you think youd be going this friday? Is suppose to be like 12 degrees or some shit but its gotta be warmer than standing in a parking lot.

Did i ever tell ya how sick of rain i am? Oh and i ripped my front lip spoiler off...again.

Nah I called this Friday off due to being really freakin cold haha. Last week it was like 40, but at the bottom floor it felt alot warmer than that.

Ha that sucks man :mad:. I've managed to keep my front lip intact even driving all over Knoxville roads. If you drive anywhere in the city, it's probably the worst place to have aftermarket suspension ( unless you live in Frisco ).

R13: If we got together with Biscuit and we had 3 black NSX's going to Friday night meets, I think we'd make some kids heads spin. Keep posted on that. It would almost be leverage for more cool cars to show up and if not, would just be a fun NSX meet anyway ( with a few S2Ks here and there ). :biggrin:

I'll let you know.

Nah I called this Friday off due to being really freakin cold haha. Last week it was like 40, but at the bottom floor it felt alot warmer than that.

Ha that sucks man :mad:. I've managed to keep my front lip intact even driving all over Knoxville roads. If you drive anywhere in the city, it's probably the worst place to have aftermarket suspension ( unless you live in Frisco ).

R13: If we got together with Biscuit and we had 3 black NSX's going to Friday night meets, I think we'd make some kids heads spin. Keep posted on that. It would almost be leverage for more cool cars to show up and if not, would just be a fun NSX meet anyway ( with a few S2Ks here and there ). :biggrin:

I'll let you know.

Thats cool let me know if you guys get together i again. Id like to showup if thats ok.
My trans in my truck is screwed up so im forced to drive the nsx way more than i want to. Its dirty right now. I cant stand that shit!

Oh, i saw on youtube where you where schooling some 12 year olds on the proper engine layout on an nsx. Funny shit!

Thats cool let me know if you guys get together i again. Id like to showup if thats ok.
My trans in my truck is screwed up so im forced to drive the nsx way more than i want to. Its dirty right now. I cant stand that shit!

Oh, i saw on youtube where you where schooling some 12 year olds on the proper engine layout on an nsx. Funny shit!

Yeah you should seriously come. It would be a motivator for more cool cars to show up. I know james ( TitaniumVTEC on here ^^^^^^ ) was going to show up in his boosted 91 SE-R one night.
We're mainly trying to create a kind of alternative to the Kmart meets.

yeah I mainly hang back on the youtube criticism, but when I see a glaring discrepancy, I'm not shy about letting them know. :biggrin: Respectfully of course... :wink:

Yeah, I know at least a couple of other guys who would show up if they knew about it. One has a 300whp Volvo, and the other is just about done building a KA-T S13.

Post it on Prime, or PM me next time that goes on and I will see what interest I can round up. I'm good if it's over 40degrees, etc. I drive my NSX daily anyway, so it's as dirty as it is cold. I managed to catch a 50+ day a couple of weeks ago and wash off all of the november/december gunk.

Back