• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"New NSX" in two months!!

I just got back from the Acura dealer I used to work at, I was setting up a parts account and a salesman who saw me get out of my car comes over and tells me.....He can "Upgrade me into a next generation NSX in two months!"...I said Sweet!!!..how you gonna do that if the car hasen't even been built yet??....he said "oh yeah ..they will be coming, in two months!!"

I will be stopping by in two months to check out the next model NSX..:wink: :rolleyes:

Put a deposit down on it then complain to the GM when it doesn't show up. Maybe you will get some freebies out of this.:biggrin:

Well according to VTEC.net the car has been built and spotted testing -- BUT I highly doubt it will be available in 2 months. That would be one incredible secret.

"There are running prototypes being driven at HGT in Japan and apparently it's getting pretty close to production trim, though there are said to be some styling tweaks that remain. " vtec.net

Last edited:
Seems the big difference between Europe and the US. Overhere you have to tell the dealer about new models comming out in the US they tell you about new models commin out.

:biggrin:

(no, serious)

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I wanna see some spy pics !!!

Where are those guys with the super duper telephoto lens when you need them !

Busy taking pictures of Paris Hilton's boobs. :biggrin:

Wouldn't that be the coolest if Honda really pulled one of the all time greatest hidden unveilings of all time? That if all this time they really had a V10 supercar hidden under the noses of everyone and whipped it out in 2006 only to reclaim the throne. One can only dream.... :smile:

DutchBlackNsx said:
Seems the big difference between Europe and the US. Overhere you have to tell the dealer about new models comming out in the US they tell you about new models commin out.

:biggrin:

(no, serious)

oh don't be too fooled.

most of the dealers don't know anything more than the common enthusiast in regards to future models here either.

NetViper said:
Well according to VTEC.net the car has been built and spotted testing -- BUT I highly doubt it will be available in 2 months. That would be one incredible secret.

"There are running prototypes being driven at HGT in Japan and apparently it's getting pretty close to production trim, though there are said to be some styling tweaks that remain. " vtec.net

I also wondered about this and how Honda has manged to keep any pictures from being taken. Maybe Vtec.net is mistaken ,but it sure would be nice if they weren't:biggrin:

Vega$ NSX said:
Busy taking pictures of Paris Hilton's boobs. :biggrin:

They must need a pretty powerful lense to find those bites.

rickysals said:
most of the dealers don't know anything more than the common enthusiast in regards to future models here either.

Most dealers....We know 99 times out of 100 whats up, and trust me. Your years and years away. I order my cars 6 months in advance. Plus techs get trained on new product first. Dont be surprised if every dealer has 1 specific tech that works on the supposed V10:wink:

NetViper said:

Sounds like a cool find. Do you have the link ?

I'm sure Honda knows what they are doing.

Eventhough they are maybe building a 500 hp V10 4wd car, I'm sure they are not building "just a Gallardo".

Just hoping they don't put the engine in the front and keep it in the middle.

The Kid said:
Most dealers....We know 99 times out of 100 whats up, and trust me. Your years and years away. I order my cars 6 months in advance. Plus techs get trained on new product first. Dont be surprised if every dealer has 1 specific tech that works on the supposed V10:wink:

Hey kid

That post on vtc.net was pretty strange. They're saying that the car is actually being tested at tracks and just need some exterior styling tweaks. Is Honda possibly that far along and just kept it on the down low?

Vega$ NSX said:
Wouldn't that be the coolest if Honda really pulled one of the all time greatest hidden unveilings of all time? That if all this time they really had a V10 supercar hidden under the noses of everyone and whipped it out in 2006 only to reclaim the throne. One can only dream.... :smile:

Don't give me hope like that. Now because i've read it on the internet it *must* be true.

Well, I hope Honda has listed (read) to are threads hear on Prime, mine was HUDs/night vision :cool: and I would like add too that, electric brakes there lighter and have faster stopping times.:eek: I trusted that Honda has made the right decision with the power outputs. Hopeful Honda will stay close to the HSC body style :biggrin:

Last edited:
If the new NSX is out before '09 model year, I will be shocked. Call me a pessimist.

The Kid said:

:)

i assumed you know whats up lol...

i was generalizing based on my experience: ive just been fed many lines throughout my experience - and a large majority never were close to true. i realize there are dealers who know their stuff, and ones that dont... i just seem to have hit a streak of not-so-smart ones

Back