• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner - Service Recommendations for MD, DC, VA, DE

I just purchased a 1992 NSX. I am very much looking forward to my new driving experience! Even though the car only has 34,000 miles on it and the timing belt was replaced once (9 years ago), I feel I should do it again based on what I read. I live on the Maryland Eastern Shore. I am looking for recommendations on where to get the car serviced - either independent mechanics or Acura dealers. I am closest to Annapolis, but within an hour or so from DC, Baltimore or even parts of Delaware. Please excuse the duplication of this message - I am posting it on the three regional forums covering DC, MD, VA & DE. Thanks, Alan

Look for Ben from http://daisyimportauto.com/. You can PM him here at bluebird92. Very knowledgeable of NSX. He did my PPI and went out of his way to help me many times.

Frankie

I second the recommendation to let Ben at Daisy Auto look over your car. He has been taking care of my NSX and other cars for decades now. BTW, his username on here is redbird92.

Sorry you misunderstood. My name is drew. The best is Larry Bastanza. He's just over the Jersey border in NY.

Thanks to all for the welcomes and recommendations! My car is with Ben at Daisy and I already know that you steered me to the right guy. I am sure that there are a number of great NSX mechanics, but I can't imagine any better than Ben, and close-by to me to boot. Hope to see you at some events. Thanks again, Alan

Ben is awesome. he's helped me a ton while I was researching/deliberating prospective purchases.

Back