• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Nsx Owner

JUST PURCHASED A 92 NSX, ALWAYS A DREAM OF MINE AND NOW A REALITY... I AM ALSO THE SALES MANAGER OF BRIDGEWATER ACURA SO IF ANYONE'S NEEDS ANYTHING - STOP BY OR GIVE ME A RING!! MY NAME IS MICHAEL LASKO 908-704-0300 X 118. ALSO INTERESTED IN HAVING AN NSX MEET @ THE DEALERSHIP ONCE THE WEATHER BREAKS... BBQ AND SOME OUR CERTIFIED TECHS ON HAND... THOUGHTS, IDEAS , OPININONS, SHOUT ME OUT..

Sounds great, welcome!As soon as the weather improves I,m sure we could get something going!Check out this site and the NE section of nsxca,and join the club.

Congratulations Michael,

I would also love to get together when spring comes around. Looking forward to seeing everybody and good luck with your NSX.

-Mike

Congrats and Welcome.

You are next door to one of my favorite places -- Fudruckers!

A NSX club event in Bridgewater sounds like a great idea.

Don

Welcome!! I just got my '92 back in October!! It is great to finally own a little bit of my dreams!!

I like the idea of the BBQ. It would be great to meet more NSX owners. So far I have only met Dennis (great guy too!):cool:

let's bring on the "Spring"

Expecting 1-3" of snow tonight into tomorrow. I haven't driven the NSX in almost 2 months, I'm going through "withdrawl" and I need a "fix", so let's bring on the good weather and I'll put on the needed new set of front tires, we'll have a BBQ and all get together!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nsx meet

guys please call me so I can start planning a date for this meet. I am debating whether sat. or sun. is a better day... Our dealership gets pretty busy on saturdays so Im not sure. Also I unfortunately dont have frequent computer access so feel free to call me so we can get this thing going. I think sometime in the middle of may is going to be best,
Thanks,

Michael lasko @ 908-704-0300 x 118

When you finalize your plans feel free to let me know and if you wish I will post them on the "upcoming events page" at www.nsxuppereast.com You can also check out other events in the North East.

One other thing, you might want to contact Pete Mills the NSXCA North East Rep.

Welcome and Congrats.

PS
Do you know Jimmy Smith formally of Sunnyside Acura in NH.

Rich

Definitely a good idea to coordinate with Peter - lots going on this year. Plus I think there are two different track events in May.

LOL!:D nice call Bob.Hey there NE gang!

IT STARTED!

Hi Folks!

Well, cranked her up last weekend............SHE STARTED!!! Now, perhaps with the good weather this weekend, she may come out of the "den" for a bit! Hey John, can't wait to hear your exhaust!

Cheers-

Nev

I start mine 1x a week, but let's drive

I plan on checking the tire pressure and hitting the road this weekend!!! I haven't driven the car in over two months, it's clean, needs some front shoes, but ready to go!!! Can't wait, tired of driving boring cars:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
JUST PURCHASED A 92 NSX, ALWAYS A DREAM OF MINE AND NOW A REALITY... I AM ALSO THE SALES MANAGER OF BRIDGEWATER ACURA SO IF ANYONE'S NEEDS ANYTHING - STOP BY OR GIVE ME A RING!! MY NAME IS MICHAEL LASKO 908-704-0300 X 118. ALSO INTERESTED IN HAVING AN NSX MEET @ THE DEALERSHIP ONCE THE WEATHER BREAKS... BBQ AND SOME OUR CERTIFIED TECHS ON HAND... THOUGHTS, IDEAS , OPININONS, SHOUT ME OUT..
Hi Mike,

Congratulazioni!:D

Since you have a '92 model, one important thing you should check (if you haven't already done so), is to see if it is in the snap ring range. This includes transmission numbers J4A4-1003542 thru J4A4-1005978, 2,436 trannys in total. While some '91 models were affected by this range, most were '92s. The VIN will not determine whether your car is in the range for a possible failure. To be 100% sure, you need to check the transmission number. There is a white tag on top of your transmission and you will be able to see it by looking down and to the center of the car from your air intake. Unless that engine is clean (mine gets washed oh ~100 times/year (LOL!), the tag may be dirty and you will need to dust it off to view it. NSXPRIME says the reason you need to check the tranny number is because they were not installed in sequential order by VIN number. NSXPRIME goes further to say: "It is important to note, however, that the problem does not exist on all transmissions in this range. The range simply identifies transmissions which may have the problem. This could translate to... not IF, but WHEN!;)

Buona fortuna...

It only took me a year to organize this event and I hope everyone local is coming. All the details are in the Northeast Region forums.

VTeKJoNkEe said:
Hopefully I can join the club soon... Wonder if anyone from VA wants to Ride

I was just down in Virginia Beach a couple of days ago. Weather was terrible, but it was warmer than Indiana. :D

Back