New NSX Poster ?

Too bad its not red or I'd get one. :biggrin:

No its not new... this image is from the NSX brochure from the dealer.. and yes the original color of the NSX is red. :)

I remember seeing this poster years ago when I was in high school... 1994 to be exact. I was at an Acura dealership wishing I could afford the brand new 94' Integra with the circle lights. I wanted a black one with black leather and the spoiler. I ended up getting a Black/ Black 94' Civic EX Coupe 5 Speed. The Integra was out of my league. I had to beg my parents to get the Civic. At $14,500 it was a bank breaker lol.

The NSX was just a pipe dream to me. It was so untouchable. All I could do is look at those from a distance. I was afraid to touch one for a while because the dealerships always roped them off.

I remember seeing this poster years ago when I was in high school... 1994 to be exact. I was at an Acura dealership wishing I could afford the brand new 94' Integra with the circle lights. I wanted a black one with black leather and the spoiler. I ended up getting a Black/ Black 94' Civic EX Coupe 5 Speed. The Integra was out of my league. I had to beg my parents to get the Civic. At $14,500 it was a bank breaker lol.

The NSX was just a pipe dream to me. It was so untouchable. All I could do is look at those from a distance. I was afraid to touch one for a while because the dealerships always roped them off.

Funny story (even further off track).
Back in 1998 i was in the market for a TT Supra and i had finally found one that i could afford at this used car lot in Dallas. I worked out the deal ahead of time (trading in a Vette) and was waiting at the dealership for my car to arrive (apparently one of the owners had taken it home the night before and was late to work). The sales guy that i was working with told me that they had just taken a 91 Black NSX in on trade. He asked me if i wanted to take it for a test drive while i was waiting, i did. I remember thinking that at the time how great that NSX looked but they were asking $12,000 more than the Supra and i was after pure straight line speed so i passed on it.

The conclusion to this story; 10 years later i bought a Black 91 MT just like the one i test drove that day.:wink:

Funny story (even further off track).
Back in 1998 i was in the market for a TT Supra and i had finally found one that i could afford at this used car lot in Dallas. I worked out the deal ahead of time (trading in a Vette) and was waiting at the dealership for my car to arrive (apparently one of the owners had taken it home the night before and was late to work). The sales guy that i was working with told me that they had just taken a 91 Black NSX in on trade. He asked me if i wanted to take it for a test drive while i was waiting, i did. I remember thinking that at the time how great that NSX looked but they were asking $12,000 more than the Supra and i was after pure straight line speed so i passed on it.

The conclusion to this story; 10 years later i bought a Black 91 MT just like the one i test drove that day.:wink:

I miss ths 90's

NSX
300ZX
Supra
Integra Type R
Prelude
3000 GT VR-4
RX-7
Miata

They couldn't make a bad car if they wanted to back then. Even those Acura Legend Coupes were hot.

Not to mention the 1995 - 1997 911's and the Ferrari F348 and the Diablo. And that Jag supercar. I can't remember the name. The list goes on and on.

I miss ths 90's

NSX
300ZX
Supra
Integra Type R
Prelude
3000 GT VR-4
RX-7
Miata

They couldn't make a bad car if they wanted to back then. Even those Acura Legend Coupes were hot.

Not to mention the 1995 - 1997 911's and the Ferrari F348 and the Diablo. And that Jag supercar. I can't remember the name. The list goes on and on.

Funny you mention that because a friend and I were kicking around the idea of opening a small dealership of sorts that specializes in 90's import muscle cars.
All of the cars you mentioned above were fairly common in the 90's but you rarely see any of them on the road anymore and i think if people were reminded how cool they were then you would see even more of them.

I think its kind of like our parents buying 60's Mustangs, Corvettes and Camaros now as play things. Soon our generation will be buying; Vipers, Supra and RX-7's as our toys (if you dont have something similar already). :wink:

Back