• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Widebody from Callos Design

Here is a brand new NSX Widebody kit from Callos Design. This is an 8-piece kit which includes the front bumper, wide front fenders, side skirts, rear quarters and one piece bumper/rear valence. There are plans for future upgrades such as front bumper undertrays, fender liners, and rear diffuser that will be available later. We also have a front bumper available to fit the 91-01 flip up headlights. These pics are of the pre production kit, parts should be molded and ready to ship within 4-8 weeks. Carbon pieces are also available at additional cost. Any questions feel free to PM me.
Front

Brandon_NSX_6.jpg

CIMG0062.JPG

CIMG0065.JPG

Rear(better pics coming soon)
Brandon_NSX_4.jpg

CIMG0067.JPG

Sides
Brandon_NSX_5.jpg

Brandon_NSX_2.jpg

Brandon_NSX_3.jpg

Installation available, anyone in the West Covina area who wants to check it out in person let me know. I will try to get some better pics for anyone interested. Thanks
Brandon

:eek: :cool:
those rear fenders are really nice..... everybody just ends up using the JGTC fenders with their widebodies (which i'm not a fan of).

any kind of projected price??
i need to make more money :redface:

how is that seibon hood? any problems with fit/finish or sagging?
also, how did you get it to look so "dull" where the carbon is exposed? i like that.

Here is a brand new NSX Widebody kit from Callos Design. This is an 8-piece kit which includes the front bumper, wide front fenders, side skirts, rear quarters and one piece bumper/rear valence. There are plans for future upgrades such as front bumper undertrays, fender liners, and rear diffuser that will be available later. We also have a front bumper available to fit the 91-01 flip up headlights. These pics are of the pre production kit, parts should be molded and ready to ship within 4-8 weeks. Carbon pieces are also available at additional cost. Any questions feel free to PM me.
Front

CIMG0065.JPG
btw, this picture looks exceptionally badass. i love how the hood lines continue all the way down the front bumper. looks very aggressive.

Interesting.
I would like to know the the cost and fit issues when pieces start coming off the molds.
Nice job !

how is that seibon hood? any problems with fit/finish or sagging?
also, how did you get it to look so "dull" where the carbon is exposed? i like that.

Seibon needs to make a couple changes which we are supposed to work on with them, just mainly at the front where the bumper meets the hood the hood comes up a little short, that will be fixed shortly. The flat portion of the hood is shot with a flat clear coat made by Alsa paints, it is the same as the clear we used on the top of the car, if you notice it is flat black. This actually looks pretty crazy on carbon, it makes it look almost like dry carbon in person, just trying a different look.

I'm about 10 Min. from West Covina... Wouldn't mind comming down and checking out this new widebody!:biggrin: Looking pretty nice!

Nice body kit. Good job keeping the lines of the car intact.

definitely.
the rear fenders sell the whole thing. i think they are the best offered, by far.

so, when will seibon offer the new and improved design? will you also be offering that? (i can't find anybody that sells it, except dali. how could i be sure i'm getting the latest and greatest?)

is the top of the car just normal berlina shot with the flat clear? i like it.

anyway, i'm surprised more people aren't as excited about this awesome looking kit as i am

I like the whole kit. The hood and the wing look overpowered by the widebodykit. Maybe GT style vented hood and GT spoiler would complete the whole thing. I like the none vented sideskirts.

If anyone local is interested we are going to do a special on the first few installs as we would like to do them in house. PM for details.:biggrin:

:eek: :cool:
those rear fenders are really nice..... everybody just ends up using the JGTC fenders with their widebodies (which i'm not a fan of).
I 2:nd that - most fenders have that "look, I'm a addon kit" look. :rolleyes:

We will be offering a FREE install special for anyone local who is interested, or would like to ship their car. PM for details. Thanks

Well its been about one year to the day since I last posted about this widebody extraveganza. Its been a busy year and the NSX was put on the back burner for awhile, but, the guys are all settled in at the new shop and ready to re-up project NSX. All thats left is to double check the fitment on the front hood once I get my hands on a stock 02 unit, just to be extra sure the front bumper is a dead on. If the interest is still there, they will go forward with making the molds and hopefully have units available by summer of this year. So all those still interested feel free to give me a call or pm with any questions. Thanks

You gotta love loyalty thanks everyone for sending me this link!!!

A little history on this car and kit:

The car was silver and had a BRS kit on it, some "EX" BRS-autodesign employees decided to take the existing BRS kit that was on the car and change it up and call it their own. CURE was the Shop that had planned to steal all of BRS molds and call them their own , they are no longer around but they did go as far as to resticker all the BRS cars with their logos and tell everyone BRS was now called CURE you can even see the BRS pink supra in the pictures with the Blue NSX . I am all for people trying to make it in this economy but scum-bagging other people or companies to do it is not cool. if I had to guess they are offering free install because the prototype was molded to the blue car for SEMA and they are not sure how it fits yet. Free install is a good deal actually (especially with knock offs) but I wouldn't trust sending my NSX to people who have been known to make cars disappear and hold cars hostage while they extort you for more $$

Side note: the changes look pretty good

BRS-autodesign

You gotta love loyalty thanks everyone for sending me this link!!!

A little history on this car and kit:

The car was silver and had a BRS kit on it, some "EX" BRS-autodesign employees decided to take the existing BRS kit that was on the car and change it up and call it their own. CURE was the Shop that had planned to steal all of BRS molds and call them their own , they are no longer around but they did go as far as to resticker all the BRS cars with their logos and tell everyone BRS was now called CURE you can even see the BRS pink supra in the pictures with the Blue NSX . I am all for people trying to make it in this economy but scum-bagging other people or companies to do it is not cool. if I had to guess they are offering free install because the prototype was molded to the blue car for SEMA and they are not sure how it fits yet. Free install is a good deal actually (especially with knock offs) but I wouldn't trust sending my NSX to people who have been known to make cars disappear and hold cars hostage while they extort you for more $$

Side note: the changes look pretty good

BRS-autodesign

Well, the first 11 words of your quote I know are true. My car was originally outfitted with the BRS kit installed in house at BRS, I never denied or tried to hide this in any way. After taking delivery on my car and driving it for a few months there were some aspects of my kit that were bothering me, nothing to do with fitment or quality, but more to do with aesthetic details I was unsatisfied with. The next time I contacted BRS I was told the people I had dealt with there and did the install on my car were no longer with BRS. I eventually found the cell number of one of the former employees and made arrangments to make the changes I was interested in. Which were: Redesign the front bumper, 02 conversion, change the rear valence to not look so unfinished among other things. I the course of discussion they pitched the idea of just re-designing the whole kit, so I went for it. This is an entirely different kit than BRS, the pics speak for themselves, the only thing left of the old kit was part of the front fender. As far as the restickering and stealing mold accusations, I have no idea, I have never worked for BRS or Cure but have been a customer of both. When they finished this kit, I told them i would throw it up on prime and let peolple know about pricing ect and I did just so. I have no idea what went on behind closed doors at BRS or why the employees left or were fired or whatever happened. I had a few poeple contact me about the free install they were offering last year, but due to the fact that the molds have yet to be made, that never happened. Once the molds are made and the final product complete I will post pics and let the people of prime make their own decision. And since you are "all for people trying to make it in this economy but scum-bagging other people or companies to do it is not cool" perhaps you should reread your first and ONLY posting to NSX Prime. Whether it is your intention to try to make people insecure about this kit or to try and draw attention to the BRS kit, this is not the way to go about it. If you think it is necessary feel free to post up a link to your website or pics of an NSX done after mine left in 07. If someone is interested in widebody chances are they have seen the BRS kit, this is simply another option for those who which to mod their NSX. Thanks

Back