• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new nsx

hey guys, was in my local newsagent on the weekend when the latest issue of a sports mag came out, what got my attention was the new nsx pictures! the pictures i took are crap because i used my mobile phone. the picture on the cover shows an artist impression using the old cars base i guess mentioning something about a v6 turbo 330ps the black picture had some text mentioning the design is one for the new nsx with engine output of around 390-400ps (i think)
sorry if this is old news/pictures but it said top secret in the article!

Attachments

• newnsx1.jpg
    newnsx1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,018
I haven't seen that before... so i don't know if it is a repost.. but the design looks good.. Can you get some better pics? I would think with a turbo, it had better make more than 40 HP more than the current model! Maybe it is 330 na, and 400 turbo.. that would be great!

Maybe this is the 2004 car's engine :)

okie dokes i'll pop down with my digital camera tonight if i get a chance i aint buying the mag for two articles ;)

hey ajnsx... nah, you should buy the magazine... (oh, hang on i still didn't buy that mag you suggested i buy! LOL)

hmm... this is new... looks okay, but then again the lack of detail helps it look good. can't wait for more pix...

dont think there is any relation neo, i'll get better pics tonight, i was too buggered last night 6.30-am-7pm long day for me ;)

Zuerst said:
Looks like a photochop of this picture...

I think anything at this point is just pure rumor/speculation.

Zuerst nailed it. Enough said, its the same car w/some photo shop work, these poor magazine editors are as scratching their heads just like we are and they need some excitment about something??? You gotta know they feel like many of us "Wondering what and heck is going on at Acura" Its amazing that a company like this has such a tight zipper over its mouth.

actually the BLACK car was the one they were speculating on as maybe being the new nsx, the white one was an artist impression of the current base of the existing model as i mentioned before, an article inside was calling it a super-nsx with a turbo upgrade, again i'll get the pics tonight and get the article/s translated :)

I am reading old threads since I was 2 weeks in holidays... and I read, I scrolled, and I read "tonight", I hoped, ... then "tonight" again... then "tonight"... WHERE ARE THOSE PHOTOS? ;)

gheba nsx: the photos are in the thread called POSTING NEW NSX PICS been there for a few days now! as athe above link shows ta!

Back