• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner 1991 Red WI

Hey all, I purchased a 1991 NSX from my father yesterday. My dream of owning an NSX has finally come true. Here are a few pics. Cheers.

nsx68.jpg

nsx510.jpg

nsx212.jpg

Congrats! Guess you didn't have to do a PPI!:biggrin: Is dad getting another one?

Welcome,

Tytus

Congrats! What's dad buying now?

Enjoy the NSX ownership although I'm sure you've already had a good taste of experiencing the car!

Congrats again...nothing's better than a NSX.

Thanks, my dad is not going to get anything to replace it at the moment, just felt it was time to sell it, and I was eagerly awaiting to buy it. It will be sad to depart with my S2000 though, but when it is an NSX that is replacing it, you can only be so sad.:biggrin:

Yea there are a few modifications to the car.
Comptech headers and exhaust
Japanese gears (not sure which)
Brembo brakes
Eibach suspension
SOS ECU
SSR V2 wheels 17fr 18rear
Carbing tower stress bar
Intake (not sure which)

Take your car to Acura of Brookfield for service. They are very good.
Yeah, thats the only place I would service the car. My dad used to work there, actually he probably sold a few NSXes to some people on here. I know John Vasos fairly well too. He has such an extensive knowledge of the car.

Welcome and congrats!

Are those pics at RA?

Yes, the first two are from last years NSXCA event and the third is from this years ALMS race. Sadly I only saw one other NSX in the two days I was there. I have a bunch more pictures that I could post from last years event if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Back