• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New owner 2002 JH4NA21632t000057

I finally was able to get my dream car. I've been dreaming about buying one since high school. I've owned the car for 2 months now, and the experience has been great. The 1200 mile trip home was one of the best experiences ever. I took some good pics today and here they are. I also wanted to thank osugrad97 for the imput on the purchase of the car.

Well then let me be one of the first to congratulate you and welcome you the exclusive 2002+ year club:wink: Wishing you many happy miles...enjoy.

Congrats are in order. I share your excitement as a relatively new NSX owner myself. I bet that drive home was pure bliss.

I finally was able to get my dream car. I've been dreaming about buying one since high school. I've owned the car for 2 months now, and the experience has been great. The 1200 mile trip home was one of the best experiences ever. I took some good pics today and here they are. I also wanted to thank osugrad97 for the imput on the purchase of the car.

Glad it worked out! You have one VERY nice car there!

Enjoy.

Congrats are in order. I share your excitement as a relatively new NSX owner myself. I bet that drive home was pure bliss.

I can't believe how comfortable the car was on the long trip. I had back surgery in the 90's and this is the most comfortable car for me to drive without any back pain. Whenever I get into my other cars now, all I can think of is how much more comfortable the NSX is.

Congrats and welcome!

Congrats, that is a beautiful car! I agree, the NSX is surprisingly comfortable for long trips. Enjoy yourself and be careful. :smile: A N D Welcome to Prime.

Well, its only 3 miles to work and if I drive it only on sunny days thats about 3000 miles a year. I think its turning into that garage queen that everyone is accusing me of having.:wink:

Nice ride. I remember my 1st day of ownership like it was yesterday. I wanted the car ever since it came out (I was 18 at the time) and I was able to buy my NSX when I turned 33. I could have bought it sooner but I did not want a older car and I wanted to buy the car brand new when the right deal came along. My trip was 1100 miles from the dealer to my door and I received a speeding ticket right after I broke the car in. As soon as my odometer read 600 miles I down shifted on a lone stretch of I 95 in NC and went for 8K RPMs. As I was slowing down I saw the dreaded red and blue flashes in my rear view mirror. :frown: Oh well I had fun doing it and that trip is one of my fondest car memories.

Back