• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner '91 BB from Chicago

Just wanted to say hi. Finally an nsx owner after years of lurking on the forums. Ended up buying Eiffel's nsx off here. :smile:

IMG_4846.jpg

Great first post. I too was a longtime lurker and in my first post as well I introduced myself as a new owner.

Welcome and enjoy many years of a smile on your face when driving! :)

Welcome to the forums and to car detailing hell (berlina black) the best looking nsx color in my eyes.

Congrats and welcome!

congrats!
[MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION] Aint that the truth. It's bitter sweet having a BB NSX. On one side it looks sooo good perfectly clean but then you dont want to drive it cause you know it will instantly get dirty after a few minutes of driving. :mad:

congrats!
@Jinks Aint that the truth. It's bitter sweet having a BB NSX. On one side it looks sooo good perfectly clean but then you dont want to drive it cause you know it will instantly get dirty after a few minutes of driving. :mad:
Dude, my car gets dirty while wearing the sos latex glove cover. That thing fits excellent but somehow it still manages to get filthy. California has some really disgusting air...

Back