• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner first impressions

....That 964 is bringing tears to my eye, what a gorgeous Porsche! Congrats on the NSX I'm sure it will look amazing once your done.

....That 964 is bringing tears to my eye, what a gorgeous Porsche! Congrats on the NSX I'm sure it will look amazing once your done.
Thanks, I miss that car. Im
hoping once the exhaust goes on (Friday) I’ll like the nsx more. I don’t think I loved the 964 until it was lighter/sharper/faster/louder. Currently the nsx feels very... clinical.

Thanks, I miss that car. Im
hoping once the exhaust goes on (Friday) I’ll like the nsx more. I don’t think I loved the 964 until it was lighter/sharper/faster/louder. Currently the nsx feels very... clinical.

Oh I bet.....for myself having driven stock NA NSX's and F/I NSX's I recommend adding F/I to wake her up. Makes all the difference and you will never go back.....

Exhaust is on. Certainly sounds better. Looking forward to the header install. I haven’t driven the car in 2 weeks, and I haven’t had time for an alignment so that’s up ASAP. Anyone with kw v3 know how to get the car lower? The helper spring seems to be preventing me from lowering it more. Anyone removed the helper spring?

Back