• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in MN of a '02 NSX-T!

just like mnr6 i'll second full blown motorsports. The only shop to touch my toys.

My NSX is actually there right now for the timing belt/wp service.

Check them out.

When will it be in MN? Fullblown motorsports works on my NSX.

Not exactly sure right now. I'm having a transport company ship it here, and they are working to schedule it right now.

just like mnr6 i'll second full blown motorsports. The only shop to touch my toys.

My NSX is actually there right now for the timing belt/wp service.

Check them out.

I've heard the Full Blown name come up a few times for NSX work. I think some of the Acura guys that I hang around with here in MN were going to head to Full Blown this Saturday. It sounded like they were doing some "mini" open house at the new shop.

I showed up to Fullblown's open house dealio 2 years ago with my NSX. They made me park on the street because my NSX didnt have enough "mods" on it to be able to park in the lot with all the D series Civics... LOL. Never been back since.

Stop taking NSX's out of the northeast!!! :D

Congrats. Gorgeous car if I don't say so myself. Nice looking TL too. Coilovers and wheel spacers, intake and exhaust, short shift kit, sway bars. Will transform the car and still keep it very clean and OEM.

Shipping and waiting is always a horrible process especially when you are waiting for new toys. Where in MN is NSXTC-MN from? The 2004 yellow NSX sold was my car and I had a person who was interested in MN but my deal with the guy from Washington happened just a day or so prior to the MN guy calling back.

I am sure you will both enjoy your cars immensely.

Mark

I showed up to Fullblown's open house dealio 2 years ago with my NSX. They made me park on the street because my NSX didnt have enough "mods" on it to be able to park in the lot with all the D series Civics... LOL. Never been back since.

That sucks, but i'm sure it was first come first park.

Well, my car finally arrived! Here's a few pics of it (along with the rest of the Acura family) after a long day of detailing! :smile:

So far I've deleted the front plate, and had the full clear bra put on the front end!

Very nice. Congrats!!

:biggrin: Beautiful threesome in front of your garage. Sharing your excitement!

Uncanny how nothing Acura after the 2005 NSX and 2008 TL-S even stirs me/us. :frown:

Wow. Such low mileage. Congrats. My 02 is up to 4x,xxx miles. I wish I could drop the last digit off of mine.

Congrat! Beautiful Silver!

Back