• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner (pretty long)

awesome story. I remember my first journey to get my car from ATL and to drive it back to Ohio. Goodness I miss that car!:frown:

soon enough, I will be making a journey to pick up another one. The NSX is a special car, that is for sure

Last edited:
If you read my original post you'll see that I mention that my two boys are a bit rough on, well, pretty much everything. I mentioned that they could actually break a brick of Titanium. Well I got my hands on a solid brick of 6/4 Titanium and so far so good. I was thinking of marketing it for Christmas:smile:

Ti Brick

It's what all the kids want.

In all fairness I'm not really letting my kids play with the brick. It's pretty heavy and they would hurt themselves. Good idea though.

Attachments

• Ti Brick2.jpg
    Ti Brick2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 172
Congrats on the car. I pretty much did the same thing in June. Took a chance and flew to OK to pick up a NSX and drove it back to NY. We'll have to get together some time. I work at Stewert AFB.

David

92 Black NSX

I have just heard about and recently have had a close encounter of the 2nd kind (a drive by) with a NSX. I was set on getting a Vette, test driving and reading the reports, for sure but now... not so much. I have been reading the messages on the NSX boards and asked a co-worker about a friend of hers who owned 2 silver NSX's in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Victoria</st1:place></st1:State>. I have read all there is to read about the car and I now know I want one BAD. So begins my journey. I hope to own one soon but will be wait for just the right one. I think I would like to go for 1997 or higher. but who knows. they are all great models. Wish me luck.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Good luck RJ....take your time and you'll fish out a winner. There are supposedly, according to Batman, 348 for sale right now. Geez - out of that you should find one - maybe.

I have just heard about and recently have had a close encounter of the 2nd kind (a drive by) with a NSX. I was set on getting a Vette, test driving and reading the reports, for sure but now... not so much. I have been reading the messages on the NSX boards and asked a co-worker about a friend of hers who owned 2 silver NSX's in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State><ST1:place>Victoria</ST1:place></st1:State>. I have read all there is to read about the car and I now know I want one BAD. So begins my journey. I hope to own one soon but will be wait for just the right one. I think I would like to go for 1997 or higher. but who knows. they are all great models. Wish me luck.
<O:p></O:p>

Thanks for all the replies to my post. Work has been busy as of late so I have not been able to get the car out that much. I'm going to have the TB/WP done as soon as my finances stabilize. I'm building my garage now and we are getting a bit over budget. I did manage to get pulled over already. See the attached photo. The cop let me off with a warning. Nice kid.

Tried to make the same picture with my third son five years later;

Last edited:
here is a joke:

guy is driving his NSX very fast,
gets clocked by a trooper doing 120 in a 45.
cops pulls him over tells the NSX driver give me a good reason not to give you a ticket

everyone knows NSX owners are pretty smart

the guys reply is " My wife left me for a trooper and I thought you were bringing her back "

bad da da da da da boom

Back