• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner!!!!!!!

What's up guys?! After a year of waiting for the 'right one' to come along, I'm more than proud to say that I'm officially an owner! I'm the luckiest dude in Pasadena. Can't wait to meet you guys(SoCal)! '91 Red w/ 40K miles.

Congrats and post pics! (first to say that here :tongue: Les you should always tell newbies to post pictures!) See you out there on the meets/drives hopefully.

congrats! with so few miles was it owned by a little old lady from pasadena? lol

haha thanks! You know, if it was owned by a little old lady, I probably would have had to pay more for the car. LOL!<VAR id=yiv2081527093yui-ie-cursor></VAR>

Darn! I will be out of town on the 20th. How often do you set up meets LMR? I will definitely make it to the next drive meet.

Here is another one I think would be good. If enough people go we could do a short canyon drive to Malibu to eat after.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153538

There will be plenty more to come if you can't make these. There is the monthly meet at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa on the first Thursday of the month. Keep an eye on the SoCal section for upcoming meets/drives.

Les

Here is another one I think would be good. If enough people go we could do a short canyon drive to Malibu to eat after.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153538

There will be plenty more to come if you can't make these. There is the monthly meet at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa on the first Thursday of the month. Keep an eye on the SoCal section for upcoming meets/drives.

Les

I've always wanted to cruise down on PCH. This would be fun and it's for a good cause. Let me check my schedule and I'll message you to let you know if I can make it, thanks for the info.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

I've always wanted to cruise down on PCH. This would be fun and it's for a good cause. Let me check my schedule and I'll message you to let you know if I can make it, thanks for the info.

If you can make it post on that thread. It helps to draw more interest to the event.

Congrats to both Shanjamesis and Moderu!! Hope you enjoy SoCal NSX!! You'll be surprised by the wealth of information regarding the NSX in Prime and the awesome people you meet!!

Back