• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Proud 02 Owner - Intro

Hi Everyone,

I've had the pleasure of already exchanging a few messages with some of you. This is a fantastic site; lots of support and valuable information. I've even had the opportunity to hang out with a few of the guys here locally, in Southern California. Note: I got caught in the rain so it is parked until the asphalt is dry again. I'm sure some of you with rain, snow, hail, and fire think that might be ridiculous hehe.

My handle is first initial, last name; a 35 yr old guy and not a hot piece of *ss with exotic looks named Tamaya... so please, no hugs or winks as it has happened on other non-NSX related forums :)

I picked up a yellow 02, 24K mi. stock, except for 19/18" Volk wheels. I picked up a set of JRZ coilovers to lower that 4x4 but still need to do the install and corner balancing (any special tips on that?). I need an AIS side scoop (mine's missing), possibly replace the K&N (what do you guys call them, snorkels?) filter with no box. I'll be getting the NSX-R chassis bars and possibly a GTLW. Other than that, aside from a CTSC... I'm open to hearing about any bolt-ons that I can do for added ponies.

Get this, me and the gf are talking about getting married and she suggested getting rid of the NSX (yes go ahead, GASP) so we can get a practical family car (we have plans) for her to drive and I get her daily driver Accord, even though I have an old Jeep Grand Cherokee I can use. I think what I'll do is let her drive it over the next couple of days; sort of like the drug dealer that says the first one is free. Anyway, I just wanted to get the crowd revolting before I sign off here lol.

Nice meeting everyone.

Tony A. (tamaya)

Last edited:
:biggrin: At first glance of this thread I thought you were the proud new owner of an 02 sensor... :tongue: :smile:

Welcome! :cool:

Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and welcome to Prime. Post some pics when you get a chance.:smile:

You still off roading out there? :biggrin:

Congrat's man!! and Please post up some pics,, would like to see those Volks on your Yellow NSx.

Enjoy,
TripleL

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase :smile: Hopefully you can keep it for a loooooong time as they are difficult to let go.

Thanks for the welcoming. Definitely... if it stops raining soon, I'll take some pics and show it.

Back