• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New purchase of a 1991

Hi all, just bought myself a fantastic NSX. Spent a lot of time looking for the right one and came up with a Red/Black 1991, Stunning all original example of a beautifully unmolested car. Purchased from Dream Makers Garage in Ft Wayne IN. VIN is JH4NA1155MT000243, which I would guess means it is the 243rd car built? I am interested in any history I can find on this car, any suggestions on how to get more info?

I will get some better photos posted soon. This is my first NSX and will probably be my only NSX, as I hope to own it a long time. I have been watching the buzz and wanted to buy one before the prices begin to climb too much more. The one I bought came to me with 44k miles and I was able to pick it up for $38k, which seemed to be a fair deal, especially considering the condition; it truly looks new inside and out.

I also have several other toys that I enjoy, which span a wide range of interests and fun... My garage currently contains:

• 1987 MR2 I bought new in '88; super clean and sitting on eibach racing springs w/OZ wheels
  • 1956 Porsche 356 Speedster Reproduction with 5k original spotless miles
  • 2006 Jeep Rubicon on 35's with 4.88's, warn winch, on board air and too many others goodies to list
  • 2006 Triumph Bonneville America solo seated and piped
  • 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 that's stupid fast.... and for sale before I kill myself on it.
  • 1994 Malibu Flight Craft Barefooter... Very cool boat from a time when slalom skiing and barefooting were still in.

I have also previously been a member of the Quattro club and the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association both of which were fantastic clubs filled with great people.

Anyway nice to be a new member and can't wait to become more involved. Curious if anyone else is in the Traverse City or even northern Michigan area.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 4-26-16 029.jpg
    4-26-16 029.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 117
Congrats on your purchase, beautiful car :)

Welcome to ownership of a fantastic drivers vehicle. None like it. Pristine one you snagged too. Very lucky man. Or woman, we have those here too.:smile:

The first NSX sold in the US was MT000063, so your car is # 180 off the US production line. But, that line was shared with JDM and rest-of-world bodies, so no way to know its actual sequential number in the production line.

Great looking NSX and a Fair Deal Indeed! Congrats... Enjoy:)

Back