• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Rare 2004 NSX Re-Build

View attachment 96563

View attachment 96564

- - - Updated - - -

uploading takes forever. I mean I have to keep uploading the same photo like 10 times before it will go thru

- - - Updated - - -

then you have to refresh the page, hit F5 6 times, restart machine then prime will acept the photo its insanely slow. ugggh why doesnt shawn post more pics well it takes a freaking hour to post one.

Last edited:
ugggh. its this site. trust me my machine is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

if you try and edit the invalid attachments it will not let you. tring again

- - - Updated - - -

when i edit the pics are there and saved. then i refresh page and nothing hold on tring to do something else.
will try and post later tonight baby has a poopy diaper

Shawn I just use photbucket to host all my pics I post on prime.

Super fast to upload and just click and paste the links.

Yeah I use to use photobucket, but the steps suck, I would have to upload them from my phone, then upload to photobucket, then open prime, the paste link then load.
now I can dump them to my desktop then upload them done.

the only thing I dont like is instead of a full pic on the post, its a thumbnail.
I want people to view the build pics not have to click each one it waste time when your surfing at work
one extra click could mean disaster.

anyway I just ordered 4K worth of parts today. headlight housing alone was 1844.00 WOW.

Yeah I use to use photobucket, but the steps suck, I would have to upload them from my phone, then upload to photobucket, then open prime, the paste link then load.
now I can dump them to my desktop then upload them done.

the only thing I dont like is instead of a full pic on the post, its a thumbnail.
I want people to view the build pics not have to click each one it waste time when your surfing at work
one extra click could mean disaster.

anyway I just ordered 4K worth of parts today. headlight housing alone was 1844.00 WOW.

Shawn they have a photobucket app now. Phone straight to photobucket and then onto prime you go.

Ok guys I installed both brand new headlights, and all 3 rear taillights then covered them in thick blue plastic to protect them from daily shop walk-bys LOL
post pics later tonight.

Ok I got some new pics LOL will try and uplaod in a few minutes. she is coming along great no problems yet knock on wood.

- - - Updated - - -

2013-01-22_20-59-47_637.jpg

-

-

Last edited:
it only lets me load another pic after someone reply's so here is a pic of the rear

so someone post after this pic so I can upload another pic LOL

2013-01-22_20-58-57_824.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

rear lower valance is in route from Mark at Pride.

Last edited:
If you have noticed I have not been posting on Prime for a few weeks like I normally do. here is why.........

news on this car my business partner removed the NSX from our shop and its in Hiding, I cant say anything else but sad that I will not complete this car.

fighting occured after the sale of my first build as he kept all the money and gave me nothing. then fuel to the fire was he wanted to have some jokers paint the car for 800 bucks. I said we are not painting an NSX for 800 dollar to save money. I will not do that. then we parted ways. also parts from my shop were removed value of these parts are off the chain.

it was wrecked but has a clean title from VA. so he has signed it and its been re-registed as clean Title in Florida. so guys this car will prob be up forsale very soon I am sure.

its a stolen car per the Tampa Police Deptment in Florida.
the VIN of this car is JH4NA21624T000019

PM me privately thank you guys. I cant answer questions but would love any advice but dont post it in this thread,

PM me privately thank you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

can someone add this VIN to the salvage list I seem to not have a log-in to the wiki salvage list anymore. it blocks me.

- - - Updated - - -

about 70,000 miles

Last edited:
its ok yes it was already sold to a new member of PRIME, I am going to give him his deposit back as it was used for the parts I recently installed and are now gone.
I get to EAT 3800 bucks LOL

bump in the road guys, lesson learned keep moving keep building NSX's with all my love. LOL

Well, I'm the guy who was going to purchase the car. Shawn is keeping his promise and returning my deposit. Really wanted the car and am disappointed, but such is life. That being said, I still want an NSX! When I find the right one for me, I will have Shawn service the car. The year of the car is not that important to me. Favorite color is black. I want something in good shape and cared for. If anyone knows of such a car, PM me. I am more than willing to wait for the right car.

Back