• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW! SCW Performance Composite Fiberglass Center Console - Double Din

Good news, bad news. Sorry I haven't posted this sooner, I've been dealing with the body shop who's doing the finishing on the consoles. Apparently they messed up on the gelcoat and nearly all of the consoles have to be stripped and redone to a point, as I don't want to ship out any inferior quality parts. I was not aware they were dragging their feet, and reluctant to inform me of this matter. I'm getting it handled as best I can, but it will take some time to get this all straightened out. I'd be happy to exchange anyone out of a CF spot to a FRP console which we have in stock ready to ship if you can't wait the extra time. Please let me know, thank you.

I should have more of these very soon. Just catching up on all the back order logs...

- - - Updated - - -

That looks sharp Diddy! I had no idea it would be compatible with an Auto, we've not had the luxury of testing one yet. Great to know with a little work it can be done.

Buyer beware. I paid for my console on January ........ still waiting

Every time I call they say itll be 2 more weeks.
Asked for a refund, he agreed but then said if they are ready in 2 weeks I wouldn't get one.

So its the dangling carrot I keep going back and trying to be patient but at this point its 6 months

Last edited:
So you are direct manufacturers? or someone else make those? As that is an interesting piece.

Diddy,

Anything special to make this work with a auto?

Like caroline-nsx said. Took out my oem one and put this one right in its place. Plug and play.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have more of these very soon. Just catching up on all the back order logs...

- - - Updated - - -

That looks sharp Diddy! I had no idea it would be compatible with an Auto, we've not had the luxury of testing one yet. Great to know with a little work it can be done.

I only knew it did because I contacted another vendor that sold them and they confirmed it fits. I went with yours though because the double din section comes pre-cut.

Last edited:
diddy how overall is rough finish from both sides? and mounting points? what be from 10 to 1 ?

I'm very satisfied with it. The overall finish was smooth. With any fiberglass piece you have to be delicate with it when installing of course. The mounting points were sturdy. Screwed the coin tray right in and the console itself went right into place with no issues.

Then great! who is manufacturer of those? as from what you wrote they very nice made i guess.

im interested in carbon one how is finish and fitment .. what impression anyone had with those ?

Please PM pricing for both options. I also want to know if there's a way to maintain the ashtray and cigarette lighter or at a minimum the cigarette lighter.

Back