• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Shoes!!

So this is a teaser photo I will have to put before I take better shots of the car and the wheels. I plan to do a shoot tomorrow so stand by for that. :tongue:

I've waited FOREVER and a day for these so it was worth the wait in my opinion. The wheels came in wrapped brand new and I couldn't believe my eyes when I first got them two weeks ago. *tear*

4499313742_30d0f40c6b.jpg

Sweeeet......what size?:smile:

A Work Dealer can get those. It is an option when you buy Work Wheels.

Yep, you're right. Had to make it my option before WORK decides to put in their default "blue" decals. FYI, I believe these wheels are to be discontinued this year from what they told me, so don't take my word for it.

Texas91Brent said:
Sweeeet......what size?:smile:

18x8 +35
215/35/18 T1Rs

19x10 +41
285/30/19 T1Rs

Will post more pictures up this weekend of the whole car and the wheels.

Haha you remember I have te av3s I think you and I are the only ones with em. Unfortunately I am not keepin them as back up. They are totally old school and might cost a pretty penny I'm the next couple years. I believe the offsets for mine are perfect. Don't know why yours isn't

This wheel reminds me of the NSX, a timeless design!! Great choice:smile: I really would like to see full body shots of the car. Pretty Please!

Took some shots this afternoon. Got some more being processed but here are a few for now. Enjoy...hope you like 'em! :cool:

Now it's time to find another location...hmm... :confused:

Last edited:
Looking good Ron! It certainly pops out

Just beautiful... :cool:

Those are horrible!!! They will look better on a red car so to help you get rid of those, just send them to me free of charge... J/K

Awesome rims!

Those wheels are simply amazing. When I first saw them in person I was at at loss for words.......made me second guess my own wheels (only for half a second) :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks guys for the compliments. These wheels I have waited for a while are worth the wait I must say again. I didn't know how they would look on the NSX but they came out just the way I envisioned it to be. I'm glad it "work"ed out. Plus I've always been a fan of gold wheels. Call me ghetto, but I prefer Ghetto fabolous, haha. More pictures coming soon guys!:cool:

Back