• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Fort Lee, NJ. A Washington bridge ride into Manhattan. Anyone close?

I'm from Las Vegas, just moved up here. Been on prime west coast for about 8 years. It's snowing & cold. Not likely to take her for a spin anytime soon. Hopefully someone has an NSX near by! Hit me up. Pm me!

There's a very active NE group, NJ, NY and CT well represented. If you're not a member of the NSXCA join so you can particpate in our "activities". Welcome to the Arctic Circle!!!

There's a very active NE group, NJ, NY and CT well represented. If you're not a member of the NSXCA join so you can particpate in our "activities". Welcome to the Arctic Circle!!!

Roger that.

Plus you can get on Palisades Parkway right in Fort Lee - run her soon, they like the cold.

"A car cover on an nsx is like a hot chick wearing a potato sack".

A word of caution .... Just north of the GW is the palisades park police. A group of rouge cops who have it out especially for those who own sports cars. I avoid this area at all costs and drive around and out of the way when possible

Definately! It's snowing 23f day/ 10f nights. Gonna pass on roads I know little of.. Just aware of lots of potholes, logging them into memory.

A word of caution .... Just north of the GW is the palisades park police. A group of rouge cops who have it out especially for those who own sports cars. I avoid this area at all costs and drive around and out of the way when possible

Watch out, Christie may shut down the NJ portion of the PIP!!

Watch out, Christie may shut down the NJ portion of the PIP!!

He would be doing us and our cars a favor. This portion of the PIP is a minefield of potholes. This is the worst winter I have seen for potholes. I used to drive the Lamborghini all year round with no problem. Now, the NSX will never come out until they fix these crappy roads. Even London has better roads than NJ. "uhhg!"

You should come to Canada - I'll show you potholes!! Worse year I've seen, more like caverns........

With temps swinging between -5 and +60 F in only a few days, potholes happen. I heard that Starbucks opened a store in one of the potholes on the PIP.:biggrin:

PS for afterburners: besides the great NSXCA events in this area, the informal (no membership required) bi-weekly gatherings of the Cars & Croissants group start up again in the Spring. I'll post a thread here when I get their 2014 schedule. Usually 2 to 4 NSXs show up. Locations vary, but their home base is the Chatham HS parking lot.

Last edited:
Back