• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New to forum and recent owner of NSX

Just stopping by to say Hi to everyone. I have had my NSX for four months now and have been active on many other car sites (with related cars I’ve owned) and decided to join this one.

I am extremely excited for what I consider to be one of the best cars I have ever owned. I have pretty much had the entire spectrum and decided to give the NSX a try on the insistence of a friend. He gave good advice!

Look forward to expanding my knowledge on these cars (as I love to mod) and hopefully contribute to this community in some way too.

Sincerely,
Eric

Glad you could join us Eric - Welcome!
biggthum.gif

Check out the meet in Stockton next weekend - good chance to meet the group.
Tip: post pics of your NSX, but not of yourself.
pain.gif

(check out the other threads in this this forum & you'll catch the joke)

Thanks for the invitation! The BBQ sounds fun I’ll check with the wife to see if it’s open.

I am putting together a photo shoot at Folsom Lake soon and will post the pictures then.

D'Ecosse said:
Tip: post pics of your NSX, but not of yourself.
pain.gif

(check out the other threads in this this forum & you'll catch the joke)

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Re: Have we got a deal for you !!

Wanna be president of the Sacramento chapter? :rolleyes: We've been looking for a good candidate now for what................... I better not say :redface:

GEMEX - Welcome to the world of NSX owners. Truly nice, considerate people who are always willing to help out. By all means, please try to make the Stockton BBQ - excellent opportunity to see probably 50 NSX's from stock to really modified and get an idead of what you have to have and definitely don't want. OH, yeah, and I guess they are going to have free food..... can't miss that.
Anyway, my wife can't make it (read - after 10 minutes of seeing cars she is ready to go) so I am going alone so don't be afraid to come alone too.

Back