• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to NSX Prime

Hello everyone on NSX Prime,

I have always loved the NSX and we are an Acura/Honda family. I finally found a 1991 black and ivory NSX almost two years ago. I have done a few things to improve the NSX and make it my own. I am not finished yet and that is why I finally got on NSX Prime. I am really impressed with the community and look forward to getting out to some NSX events in the future.

Sincerely,

Roger

Congrats and welcome to the group! As a new member, you may not be aware of the NSX Wiki part of this site. It can be found on the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a wealth of knowledge from a variety of sources (previous FAQ; some threads; etc) and has been organized into groups such as maintenance; modifying; troubleshooting; etc. It's not a substitute for searching the forums but sometimes a search will result in pages and pages of threads and it may be quicker to find it in the Wiki. Unfortunately, the Wiki has been locked down for a while and hasn't been updated ... but since they haven't been making the Gen 1 since 2005, most of the information hasn't needed to change anyway.
Enjoy.

Back