• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Prime

let me know. I am also in lb..well near lb; borderline lakewood/long beach right next to lakewood center plaza. Would be fun to do an ocean side cruise down the pikes.

whats sup neighbor,
i would love to cruise down to the pike! Been thinking about doing that for a while now. Downtown lb pike is pefect for the nsx. Let me know if you are interested on getting all the local guys out for a cuise to the pike. Btw, im here in the bixby knolls area.

whats sup neighbor,
i would love to cruise down to the pike! Been thinking about doing that for a while now. Downtown lb pike is pefect for the nsx. Let me know if you are interested on getting all the local guys out for a cuise to the pike. Btw, im here in the bixby knolls area.

Definitely...looks like we have a few Long Beach guys here to make this happen. Will be fun..PM me and we should get a thread going for a cruise down the PIKE!

This is great! Looks like there's more and more local members here.

Since it's summer we should have like a "meet and greet bbq" at a local park or something and maybe incorporate a cruise before or after.

Back